PDA

View Full Version : suggestions for alliance or guild

Walter8724
05-23-2013, 01:00 PM
hello I see my myu acpetadas dieas lol'm not even so, I'll follow, recominedo for future guilds and alliances the following:

1) limit the number of guild mimebros 25 players for alliance

* 2) conduct such skills as taking ciduad, rescue such a king, kill or capture such character, so the prize for the winning alliance must be crowns

* 3) guild wars, perform each both a war between all alliances and the reward are crowns.

* 4) king of the alliance special competition in which each alliance must remove the king of the other alainza, by attacking its main city, that wins will receive crowns

nightovizard
05-31-2013, 06:50 PM
hello I see my myu acpetadas dieas lol'm not even so, I'll follow, recominedo for future guilds and alliances the following:

1) limit the number of guild mimebros 25 players for alliance

* 2) conduct such skills as taking ciduad, rescue such a king, kill or capture such character, so the prize for the winning alliance must be crowns

* 3) guild wars, perform each both a war between all alliances and the reward are crowns.

* 4) king of the alliance special competition in which each alliance must remove the king of the other alainza, by attacking its main city, that wins will receive crowns

Translation for the people that got lost:

'' Hello. What follow's are my recommended ideas for future guilds and alliances:

1) Limit the number of guild members to 25 players for each alliance.

* 2) Conduct actions such as taking cities, rescue something like a king, kill or capture a character,etc.... The prize for the winning alliance would be crowns.

* 3) Guild wars, each guild can perform a war between all the other alliances. The reward are crowns.

* 4) King of the alliance, it's a special competition where each alliance must kill the king of the other guild by attacking its main city. Who wins will receive crowns. ''

SPANISH:
Me parece bien, pero estaria bien que cada alianza pudiera construir y tener su propia ciudad conjuntamente con los otros miembros de la misma alianza.

English:
Related to this post:
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?p=80991#post80991