PDA

View Full Version : Quest: Lord Warren-Dangerous Neighbours STUCKED!

Jacks
05-23-2013, 05:39 AM
Yesterday evening i did the first attack on 'Dangerous NeighboursTarget 2' and won this battle.
This morning i enter the game again and i see that this win is not marked in the quest.
So i try to do it again, but when i click 'enter-solo' my Quest troops are gone and i do not enter the quest-city...?
To have my troops back i must Logout the game.. i do the same on Target city-3 and the same is happening.. troops lost NO enter to the quest-city...

Besides that, my troops where total health yesterday evening after the battle, this morning a few of them lost health again, even a troop that not enter the quest?? This cost me moret then 2000 gold to restore the health..
And, in all this time the 'protection time' that i still have ticks away... (i only play for 2 days now).
Can you do the neccesary to restore all of it pls. Thanks in advance! Jacks.

Konstantin Fomenko
05-23-2013, 11:08 AM
Sorry to hear about this. We are releasing a fix for the quest in the next few hours. As for the lost gold/protection please ask in-game moderators - and they`ll compensate you.

Jacks
05-23-2013, 12:12 PM
Sorry to hear about this. We are releasing a fix for the quest in the next few hours. As for the lost gold/protection please ask in-game moderators - and they`ll compensate you.

Thanks for the answer!
Just try if the fix was done, but it is not at the moment..
So i stop playing till the fix is done then. And after that i shall try to contact an ingame moderator. (Shall i do this from this forum then? Or is that online when i'm in the game self?)