PDA

View Full Version : Bug report on sieging Makkada

pc_lst
05-22-2013, 09:33 AM
I am an elven leader and I have successfully sieged Makkada for several times.
Recently, everytime I siege Makkada 5 teams of my 12 teams of female warden will disappear permanently at the beginning. The recent three time sieging have cost me 15 teams of LEVEL 20 female warden! They never comeback. Can you help to solve this problem?
And today when I start a new siege on Makkada, something "kicked" me out of the battle and I soon lost connect with the server. After that my army was judged as surrendered. Thanks to this my army suffered severe loss. Nearly half of the 50 LEVEL 20 team were gone forever. I have checked my net connection and it is perfect. I believe this is due to problem of the server. I hope to reclaim the lost armies. Here is the list:3 teams of Lv 20 sentry, 2 teams of Lv 20 grand master, 2 teams of Lv 20 ranger, 1 team of Lv 20 mounted grand master, 12 teams of Lv 20 female warden (previous 15 teams not included). Please help. Thanks.

Konstantin Fomenko
05-22-2013, 09:53 AM
Thanks for your report, we are looking into what`s causing this. Today`s patch is making some adjustment to laying siege part of the game - so this missing units issue might be solved in today`s patch.

And please ask in-game Moderators in the chat to compensate you for the lost units.