PDA

View Full Version : RTSC Dawn of Fantasy Beta Contest

Darvin
07-23-2009, 01:36 AM
Hey guys, RTSC has just opened a contest where the winners will receive beta keys in the upcoming Dawn of Fantasy Beta. To enter, you must submit a brief writeup on why you are anticipating Dawn of Fantasy.

Just stop by our forums (and register with us (http://www.rtscommunity.com/forums/index.php?action=register) if you need to) and post your submission in this thread (http://www.rtscommunity.com/forums/index.php?topic=7501.0). It's that simple.

I look forward to reading your responses :-D

Darvin

Aametherar
07-23-2009, 02:28 AM
I was waiting for this post, knew it'd come very soon. I was actually on your website today and after the msg I saw on the other thread I figured you'd have one very soon hehe. Nice! I hope to win (joking). Take advantage guys, keys really aren't gonna be easy to get in this game like others that give "10,000 keys to gamespot" and stuff like that.

Darathor
07-23-2009, 09:25 AM
Cool, another way to get into beta! I might have to give this one a go too!

Josh Warner
07-23-2009, 07:58 PM
Hey guys, RTSC has just opened a contest where the winners will receive beta keys in the upcoming Dawn of Fantasy Beta. To enter, you must submit a brief writeup on why you are anticipating Dawn of Fantasy.

Just stop by our forums (and register with us (http://www.rtscommunity.com/forums/index.php?action=register) if you need to) and post your submission in this thread (http://www.rtscommunity.com/forums/index.php?topic=7501.0). It's that simple.

I look forward to reading your responses :-D

Darvin

I won a third (or second?) phase beta key, as did kire I believe, and I imagine others will win some before yours is done because of the way the 'deadline' was phrased - I don't suppose I could do this one too and pass it off to a friend, or more likely if I were to win give the other key to a runner up or something?

Either way I plan to submit one, if I can win or not -shrugs- as I'll particiate in all the other ones too.

Kire
07-24-2009, 10:52 AM
Is something wrong with your site, cuz when i tried to post nothing happened and when i closed and reopened page it doesnt want to open. Anyway i will also make one short =P, not hoping for a win since i already have third/second one and dont want to be greedy =).

LiTos456
07-24-2009, 11:48 AM
Why would you guys need 2 keys? And if you give it to someone else the rest of the community might be mad for giving it to someone who didnt deserve it or something.
And then you'll be a homeless single unit living on the streets of dawn of fantasy.

Kire
07-24-2009, 12:35 PM
Why would you guys need 2 keys? And if you give it to someone else the rest of the community might be mad for giving it to someone who didnt deserve it or something.
And then you'll be a homeless single unit living on the streets of dawn of fantasy.

I am making it just for fun =) but if i get the win (which i very doubt =P), i will just pass it away to the others there.

Josh Warner
07-24-2009, 05:38 PM

notice the 'give it to runner up' option : p

LiTos456
07-25-2009, 08:27 AM
Alright, well good luck lol.
Dofs will have more contests too.

Aametherar
07-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Bump for new users, this probably shouldn't be third down! Contests still active don't lose your chance at beta!

Darathor
07-30-2009, 12:02 PM
I'm so voting for Kire, end of story.:D

Liljagare
07-30-2009, 12:39 PM
*sneakily wobbles around with a keg of beer and whistles innocently*

:D

Aametherar
07-30-2009, 04:10 PM
I didn't read anything saying players get to vote on this one (=

Darathor
07-30-2009, 07:59 PM
Well if I can, then I will.

Kire
07-31-2009, 04:51 AM
I'm so voting for Kire, end of story.:D

Thanks, nice that you liked it =P.

nickson104
07-31-2009, 06:06 AM
Just found this contest... Dont think I will enter it... The current entries are better than anything I could write and I am no good at describing WHY I like stuff... I just do... :/

Good Luck you guys :)

LiTos456
07-31-2009, 12:04 PM
LOL Kire.
Feels good when you can't lose a chance to get a key anymore huh?

Kire
07-31-2009, 05:14 PM
LOL Kire.
Feels good when you can't lose a chance to get a key anymore huh?

Yes it does =P, just hope it is second beta key not third =/. You know you make better ideas when you arent under pressure and without doubt =P, like mine atm .... no just kidding, you just allow yourself to be more imaginative when, as you said, cant loose anything =P.

Darvin
08-04-2009, 01:16 PM
While your entry is unlikely to win, Kire, it certainly was entertaining.