PDA

View Full Version : Elf City wall issue in game

Trystn
05-19-2013, 12:23 PM
I am having a problem on my elf city, after purchasing the wall improvement the walls have built but the ramps connecting to them are dislocated and separate meaning i cannot put anyone on the walls. I waited a few days in case they were still building but the result is the same.

Wasnt sure what logs you needed as there were a few in the folder so i attached them all and two screenshots as advised by the Mods in game.

Trystn
05-24-2013, 02:34 AM
Any word on this?

Zvonzi
05-24-2013, 06:38 AM
I think this is a design issue, but until some DEV confirms that, try to use repair walls function to see what happens.

Trystn
05-24-2013, 04:54 PM
Yeah thought about that and try it every so often but doesn't change it.

I dont know if its related at all but on my Orc city i have palisades that never became walls in certain spaces and one wall is disconnected from the tower it is adjoining by a quarter of an inch on screen, similar fixes tried with repair walls etc.

I can add screens of that if needed but its not as big an issue as the majority of the walls are accessible and only that one tower isnt unlike the elf city where two whole walls are inaccessible.

Look forward to a response and will keep checking back, if it resolves itself from a patch or whatever will repost.

EnglishPlayer
05-24-2013, 11:00 PM
I think i read somewhere when someone posted awhile ago about this. I think the Dev said it will all make sense once you build the inner wall.

Ithilieninho
05-25-2013, 06:29 AM
I think i read somewhere when someone posted awhile ago about this. I think the Dev said it will all make sense once you build the inner wall.

It will. At least it did for me.