PDA

View Full Version : Unit stats gone permanently after respec

oopomopoo
05-16-2013, 12:15 AM
Hello everyone! So this bug I believe negates the efficiency upgrades. Just training a Grand Master, his health is 7840 / 410 Stamina. After clicking Respec, not distributing any points or anything, he now has 5600 health and 200 stamina. Clicking Respec even with 0 points alloted had negated the efficiency bonus - I imagine it's the same with other units.

Edit - I'm not really sure what's going on. After further testing in different zones, sometimes the stats are added on, while other times they are not. Mostly it's after a respec that the stats just dissappear. They'll sometimes be back for the next battle. Strange indeed. :s

inkflowsthrume
05-16-2013, 08:42 AM
Thank you for bringing this up!! .. i have yet to reset my troops so i have encountered this issue... we will deff bring it up to our devs if they dont see this today .. ty!

Beefcakes
05-16-2013, 08:44 AM
Its currently know that units have issues when using the respec option. They hold the old hp and stamina if they had higher then default health amount. They also lose region, training, and trait bonuses. The fix for this at the moment, is to leave the battle map and return to another battle. All the region bonus, training bonuses, and trait bonuses should return on entering the next battle.