PDA

View Full Version : The War on Orcs and Elves can't be continued.

SmirkingKnight
05-11-2013, 05:44 PM
I'm playing as a human and currently pretty far into the quest lines. However, at this point, when I go to the city of Denwall, Sir Morin is nowhere to be found to give me new quests. The same goes for Lord Harthram in Darssen. Also, when my Hero enters these cities, he is instead named "Guard" and has a different appearance and image.

In my own city, I can still do quests to fight rebels and still have my hero, but it's really hampering my game to have 2/3 of my quests become inaccessible. If anyone could help me, that would be just bully.

I've attached my logs to help answer the question.

Sologhi
05-12-2013, 02:29 AM
is your main hero actually at these cities? , as the guard unit only appears when your main hero is not present, and since both those quests are part of the main plot it will require you to use your main hero

SmirkingKnight
05-13-2013, 12:39 PM
This time, I sent in just my hero, and he appeared along with the quest. Then, with the army, he appeared again. I guess it's fixed now, but it's weird how that was happening

Sunleader
05-13-2013, 02:21 PM
The Quests for that will only be available after completing the whole Main Quest Line.
Dont worry they are there and working.

Its just misleading since they are only available after the whole questline and not right after you finished their arc.