PDA

View Full Version : you wanna know what blows?

zach12wqasxz
07-21-2009, 11:48 PM
i start school in like 10 days, does anyone else here hate going to school as much as i do? this summer flew by really fast and i did absolutely nothing but sit on my fat but the whole time...............this sucks.........did anybody do anything adsolutely f-in amazing there willing to share?oh and one more question. is there an exact date for when ther gonna update the website and release the new trailer?

Aametherar
07-22-2009, 12:52 AM
Nah, you're lucky I wish I went to school, enjoy it while you can.

Puppeteer
07-22-2009, 03:03 AM
Your school starts soon? Damn, mine started mid-June and ends early September.

LiTos456
07-22-2009, 07:52 AM
I'm on your side mate, school is in 1.5 months for me... But at least I'm doing something, working with ArmA 2 and producing many videos, etc.

The Witch King of Angmar
07-23-2009, 11:53 AM
End of August for me.

Neotyguy40
07-24-2009, 01:53 AM

Blech... What class did you fail that made you do that?

My summer is only half-way over :D

Puppeteer
07-24-2009, 05:23 AM
I didn't fail any, quite the contrary. I took my GCSE exams, hence the long summer.

nickson104
07-24-2009, 07:07 AM
I didn't fail any, quite the contrary. I took my GCSE exams, hence the long summer.

Indeed :) Same here :) Long summer... I cant believe I am already bored of doing nothing and that strangely in a weird way I feel bad about leaving school... its... odd?

Puppeteer
07-24-2009, 08:01 AM
Indeed :) Same here :) Long summer... I cant believe I am already bored of doing nothing and that strangely in a weird way I feel bad about leaving school... its... odd?

I know what you mean... gah, at least I've got my 2 weeks holiday and DofE expedition (YEAH) coming up soon. Only about 3 weeks left at home worth of holiday.

nickson104
07-26-2009, 11:32 AM
I know what you mean... gah, at least I've got my 2 weeks holiday and DofE expedition (YEAH) coming up soon. Only about 3 weeks left at home worth of holiday.

I thought about doing DoE but... they mentioned needing skills... and giving up free time... and the expedition... which kinda stopped me from going for it... ;) :p

fyro11
08-11-2009, 05:01 PM

Summer school?

zach12wqasxz
08-11-2009, 07:33 PM
i used to have to go to summer school but i got way ahead in my classes so i stoped going

Puppeteer
08-13-2009, 11:56 AM
Summer school?

Swap the end and the started around, then it makes sense... damn me

Esculas the Mighty
08-13-2009, 07:46 PM
school is awesome

i got a job then imagined only going to work

i found it very boring and uneventful unlike school

customers are rarely entertaining

Grizzlez
08-13-2009, 08:17 PM
I finished school in June and still have till the end of September before University starts. Huge summer with plenty more free time left before I go back into more learning lol.
Possibly one of the best summers going on a lads only holiday, so I wouldn't say I've wasted the summer although I've been working full time the rest of the summer. Can't wait to quit work in a month and just sit in lectures for 3 years. :)

Aametherar
08-14-2009, 12:03 AM
ummm I dunno, do blowfish actually blow?

fyro11
08-14-2009, 08:11 AM
I finished school in June and still have till the end of September before University starts. Huge summer with plenty more free time left before I go back into more learning lol.
Possibly one of the best summers going on a lads only holiday, so I wouldn't say I've wasted the summer although I've been working full time the rest of the summer. Can't wait to quit work in a month and just sit in lectures for 3 years. :)
Uni starting again at the end of September for me as well. Plenty of time till then. Uni really isn't that long. By the end of May or very early June, exams are over, and then uni starts almost in October. Then you have short holidays during Christmas as well. Uni is about 8 months in total. With 4 months holidays. It's designed for working people as well as full-grown adults so there's a very long summer each year.

Swap the end and the started around, then it makes sense... damn me
Finishing GCSEs was a great relief to me. Still remember I went home on my last exam and installed the first episode of Shadowflare, which was distributed as freeware then. Haha. That night I had a good laugh out with the boys. A-level was a major relief too.

wills370
08-28-2009, 03:27 PM
yeah going back to school sucks. Atlest i had a good holiday however :)

LiTos456
08-28-2009, 03:39 PM
10 days left, grr :(

sneaky_squirrel
08-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Lol, I started 3 weeks ago ;p, and yes that's how it is over here, good thing is I only have exams on December.

wills370
08-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Lol, I started 3 weeks ago ;p, and yes that's how it is over here, good thing is I only have exams on December.

Wow id hate to have them in december. We have them january for me. You get to pig out at christmas then and revise alittle more :P

sneaky_squirrel
08-29-2009, 12:59 PM
Well the exams are early december, so were done with them by chistmas.

wills370
08-29-2009, 05:30 PM
Well the exams are early december, so were done with them by chistmas.

Hmm thats good i guess care free christmas then im guessing:P

Aametherar
08-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Leafblowers?

Liljagare
08-30-2009, 04:40 AM
You know what blows?

When you *finish* school, and work for a few decades, then you realize just how nice it was to go to school, and wish you could build a time machine to go back and tell yourself to enjoy it more.. :D

And, I thought I were enjoying myself back then... but I never really listened to those pesky "old folks" talking about how nice school really is, because they were "old folks" and obviously insane.. school, fun?! NOWAYZ! hehe.. :P

Naturarly, life is excellent now too, but there is something about those early years that latter years don't have, and vice versa.. :)

nickson104
08-30-2009, 08:47 AM
A Blowhole?

Darathor
09-13-2009, 07:30 AM
I started school about 4 weeks ago. One problem I'm having is that I always see the time when it ends in 11 i.e. 8:11. Perhaps it's because my lock combination is 9-11-01?

wills370
09-15-2009, 01:34 AM
Well now im at school and im just bored as hell. Erg..

Josh Warner
09-15-2009, 02:51 AM
Well now im at school and im just bored as hell. Erg..

I might not be at school but I've spent almost every hour for the past 3-4 days studying Lua for the internship thing, if that counts. Granted I'm actually enjoying what I'm doing...

nickson104
09-15-2009, 04:42 PM
I might not be at school but I've spent almost every hour for the past 3-4 days studying Lua for the internship thing, if that counts. Granted I'm actually enjoying what I'm doing...

I may take up studying LUA sometime... But for now I must concentrate on my A level in Computing which does NOT use LUA... Visual Basic is what I need to brush up on at the moment...

Edit: Please do NOT comment on the fact that I am learning VB... It was not my choice of language, it is the language the college decided to use :p And no making fun please! :p

Puppeteer
09-16-2009, 10:39 AM
Don't you hate the new workload? A-levels are so much harder, and time consuming :(

Josh Warner
09-16-2009, 11:20 AM
I may take up studying LUA sometime... But for now I must concentrate on my A level in Computing which does NOT use LUA... Visual Basic is what I need to brush up on at the moment...

Edit: Please do NOT comment on the fact that I am learning VB... It was not my choice of language, it is the language the college decided to use :p And no making fun please! :p

Okay, I won't make fun of it, even though you deserve it. I'll simply laugh hysterically without telling you.

Opps.

Edit: I actually feel bad for you though, if that helps.

wills370
09-16-2009, 04:59 PM
Yeah i agree all this talk of A levels being easier is riduclus. Just means we try harder. As going back 20 years you could still get a decent job without good grades (alot harder to do that now). Atleast it will be over in the next few months im hoping of moving into computer consultancy etc. So that should be good, Will probly involve a university course.

JDmino
09-17-2009, 11:13 PM
My holidays just started! *dances*