PDA

View Full Version : CooP Missions Not Working

Kilaofsouls
05-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Hello, and thank you for taking a moment to read my post.

Me (Kilaofsouls) and Hurciles have been trying to play a CooP mission for several hours now called Fred Firkinson - kill the neighbour. He is a human, I am an orc. The mission involves him going to a camp somewhere near the top right of the region "The Wold". We wanted to do the mission together, so I gathered my army of 101 power, and his of 104 power and both stood in the same position ( in order to join each other in the mission ). To note, neither of us have protection turned on. He starts the mission and selects the COOP option, types in my name, and it says the person he is trying to invite, "doesn't have a sufficient army available."

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Konstantin Fomenko
05-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Hello,

The most likely reason - your friend did not transfer all of his units into his quest army. So his quest army could have been not 104 but 60 instead.

Also this could be a minor bug with army region detection, happens very rarely, but could have effected this. To fix it - without closing worldmap to switch to the homeland, you should send your army to walk into a neighboring region, stop there for at least 10 seconds, and walk back to the quest market.

Hi11Zone
05-09-2013, 11:22 AM
These issues, are rare, but still occur. I would recommend making sure you have no router issues, and also have the right army cap not just strength, let me know if your still having issues.