PDA

View Full Version : Lost a UNITE AGAIN

Holywizy
05-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Been trying to find a PVP match for few hours tried different army strg combo finely after long hours of search I found someone to fight I won't the battle at 300 STR army didn't loss a single unit. When I exit top the world screen the game Simply stop loading and started make many different sound of battles units death sound and rock launch sounds WEIRD ! I had to close the game with F4. Log back on My knight is missing lvl 20 !!

TO be hones I m VERY tiered of this .. this knight no other can replace due the fact he was VERY powerful a new knight lvl 20 won't be as him I tried. I had him in my army for long time.. I keep getting so many bug left and right ! I think i will stop playing VERY annoying to type in forum and email the support my 2nd big loss of the day ! I know you guys giving back recourse but CAN YOU FIX bugs!! any way good luck with game I m OUT !

kyh1393
05-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Been trying to find a PVP match for few hours tried different army strg combo finely after long hours of search I found someone to fight I won't the battle at 300 STR army didn't loss a single unit. When I exit top the world screen the game Simply stop loading and started make many different sound of battles units death sound and rock launch sounds WEIRD ! I had to close the game with F4. Log back on My knight is missing lvl 20 !!

TO be hones I m VERY tiered of this .. this knight no other can replace due the fact he was VERY powerful a new knight lvl 20 won't be as him I tried. I had him in my army for long time.. I keep getting so many bug left and right ! I think i will stop playing VERY annoying to type in forum and email the support my 2nd big loss of the day ! I know you guys giving back recourse but CAN YOU FIX bugs!! any way good luck with game I m OUT !

Bye Holywizy!!

Zvonzi
05-09-2013, 05:06 AM
DEVs are working on bug fixes on daily basis, as you can probaly see. And i'm really sorry about your loss, but there's no need to type here or write to Support everytime you lose unit. Just contact ingame MOD, and he'll refund you. :)

Konstantin Fomenko
05-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Send you an email - and sorry to see you go.

And really there are just 3 issues with loosing crowns and units left, over 18 we had just a month ago. We hope to have the last 3 fixed in the coming week.

Holywizy
05-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Send you an email - and sorry to see you go.

And really there are just 3 issues with loosing crowns and units left, over 18 we had just a month ago. We hope to have the last 3 fixed in the coming week.

You game is way to damit adictive to quit over one unite I over reacted >.> but please try to fix all those POOF bugs beffor creat new stuff ...... ty