PDA

View Full Version : Co op

steelau
05-08-2013, 09:39 AM
hi all,

There is incentives given to encourage us to invite friends to this game. However, after I and my friends joined the game, we found the possibility to interact with each other is minimal. Co op type of game is proven to be an essential contributor to a game's success. I really want to bring this up to developer's attention for the sake of making the game a better one to enjoy.

So a little bit of my co op ideas:

1. when entering quest in co op mode, instead of searching randomly, it should allow us to send invitation to friends who is online, and then the friend should be able to join with one of his army.

2. some dedicated co op quests that require strength of a few players to engage. For example, a siege game attacking powerful AI stronghold etc.

3. the PVP should also incorporate co op concept. For example, when being attacked, players could be allowed to send request to his friends for reinforcements.

Looking forward to seeing the game become a greater one..

Stee

GooberLord
05-08-2013, 03:05 PM
I feel like these suggestions ought to have been or are already planned on being incorporated into the game. Another critical piece of any MMO game is to let people play with each other, and play with specific players too. Give the option for co-op and promote it without removing a player's ability to play the game by themselves.

Great ideas I say.

Konstantin Fomenko
05-09-2013, 10:19 AM
I agree with everything said about CoOp. Problem is we have some other features we need to add first - like guilds, and new pathfinding before we can spend some time improving coop. With time I hope our coop system will be exactly how you described it.

With regard to 3 as well as a few players in co-op, this is why we so badly need new pathfinding, once that`s done we`ll be able to have multiplayer games not with 2, but with a lot more players.

Gr4zhoper
02-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Resurrecting this dead thread in hopes to get an update on plans for coop. I would also like to suggest that a form of coop exploration be considered. I think it could be a lot of fun to just jump into an area with a friend and slay some dragons.
If I don't get a reply here I'll start my own suggestion thread later.

Wilffio
02-03-2014, 08:52 AM
The devs is working very hard on a solution to the co op, it might come in the next patch, so thats the reason why we havn't seen them that much lately.

/Wolf

Gr4zhoper
02-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Awesome Wilffio! Thanks for the info. My brother is really liking the game btw (mahku that won the giveaway on your stream).

Wilffio
02-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Haha thats good to know :) remember to join the DOF quiz at Wednesday 3pm EST

gorgos96
02-03-2014, 07:11 PM
What do you mean guilds?

ReCoder
02-03-2014, 10:13 PM
Alliances are considered the same thing as guilds, they get called both names