PDA

View Full Version : I lost 100k gold Help!

Holywizy
05-08-2013, 06:40 AM
Hi

Every morning before I go to work I log in to my account , take my Cargo Army ( purely carts 60/60) and go collect all the gold I made from camps and my city with extra foods , wood, stone...
I bring my main army to the city and wait for the Cargo army to arrive. My Cargo army can carry 30k but I usually collect gold and goods around 130-140k. This time I had 130k , I transfer all the gold to my Main army that can only carry 1850. As soon as I finish to transfer the gold in 2-3 sec after that game crush. No big deal happen sometimes. When I re-log I saw that my Army only have 33k of gold left ! 100k is missing !!

Help!

Konstantin Fomenko
05-08-2013, 07:28 AM
Sorry to hear this rare transfer/crash has effected your army. Please ask one of the in-game moderators to refund you 100k gold. Just in case no Moderator is online - you can also email support@reverieworld.com to get compensation (but it won`t be in gold but in small crowns amount)

Holywizy
05-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Sorry to hear this rare transfer/crash has effected your army. Please ask one of the in-game moderators to refund you 100k gold. Just in case no Moderator is online - you can also email support@reverieworld.com to get compensation (but it won`t be in gold but in small crowns amount)

Thank you I got my gold back froim Kaykbob7