PDA

View Full Version : Lost Money

Philippas
05-05-2013, 03:27 AM
Hello,

I found a bug in this game, not the first one I think :P, but when I was transfering with army-town, someone gave me 10k gold, but I never got it. I looked in every army, in my town, but the gold was just gone. I saw at his profile that he lost 10k gold, but I never got it. I hope that it can be fixed and I will get refunded for it!

Greetz

Philippas
05-10-2013, 03:44 AM
Hello,

I found a bug in this game, not the first one I think :P, but when I was transfering with army-town, someone gave me 10k gold, but I never got it. I looked in every army, in my town, but the gold was just gone. I saw at his profile that he lost 10k gold, but I never got it. I hope that it can be fixed and I will get refunded for it!

Greetz

My thanks to the moderators who clearly don't have any time to answer my problem. It's not my fault that I lost my money through a bug! :mad:

Zvonzi
05-10-2013, 03:56 AM
Sometimes we just miss some of the posts on forum, and I'm really sorry because of that. You can always PM any online GM ingame to get a refund. :)

Philippas
05-10-2013, 04:02 AM
When it happened, I asked in the global chat, but I think nobody of the admin team was online. At the moment i'm asking in global, but nobody is answering. I think nobody is online, how can I get my refund?

Hi11Zone
05-10-2013, 04:42 AM
For most of us its nearly 5 am.. You can message any of the mods or me (hi11zone) in-game and we would be happy to refund you.
This is another reason why were hiring more mods so we can get more around this time!

Zvonzi
05-10-2013, 04:42 AM
What's your ingame name?

Philippas
05-10-2013, 05:46 AM
What's your ingame name?

My ingame name is 'Philippas' , same as my forum name :)

And Hi11Zone, I want to send messages, because that's faster, but I don't know who are mods and who aren't. Only in global I can see it when they are talking.

Zvonzi
05-10-2013, 06:58 AM
Whenever i get ingame, you are not there :(

P4s4r1s
05-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Yet no admin or any mod helped me yet ..there seems to be a very big problem with gold this days ..
I hate to spend 4-5 hours to fill camps with gold and see that it gets lost in 5minutes when i try to transfer it on other account.
Lost almost 3milions like this ..in 3 days ,,

Also lost 11 units lvl 20 knights ..noone seems to help me with this problem also ..

EVERYONE says decay is max -60gold/minute...yet if u have more than 600k the decay becomes -6000/minute

I really need an admin to help me with a refund or something to fix this gold problems ..hate to loose milions daily because of this ,,and i comed up with a solution.

if u got more than 100k = -60/minute
more than 1000k = -600/minute
more than 10000k = -6000/minute

the decay for keeping gold in a camp and go offline to another city is -380000/minute ...that is absurd.

Hi11Zone
05-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Message me in-game and i'll see what can do.

P4s4r1s
05-11-2013, 12:30 PM
i willl but no DEV or MOD is online.

Beefcakes
05-11-2013, 12:47 PM
The current intended cap for gold in game is 500k. They did this because people were making millions of gold over night just by afking with hours of attack protection. If you go over that it jumps to -6k gold a minute, and only gets worse from there. If you keep losing gold for not noticing this, then its your loss. It honestly should be harsher where you don't even earn more gold then your storage limit, so be glad for what it is

Hi11Zone
05-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Sorry i'm busy and beef took the words out of my mouth u beat me to it, so yes we now have a 500k gold cap for that exact reason of players getting millions over night so we fixed it. We can refund you 500k gold and 50 crowns. Msg any mod in game or me when I log back in.

Thank you for your Patience.

P4s4r1s
05-11-2013, 01:25 PM
The current intended cap for gold in game is 500k. They did this because people were making millions of gold over night just by afking with hours of attack protection. If you go over that it jumps to -6k gold a minute, and only gets worse from there. If you keep losing gold for not noticing this, then its your loss. It honestly should be harsher where you don't even earn more gold then your storage limit, so be glad for what it is

show me someone who can make millions over night by beying AFK.

Best way to make gold is with elf possibly with unicorns and sheep altogheter.

Best way i know so far Alpine region of human with sheeps.

but i dont make not even 500k in 1 day with 5 camps ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok cap for gold is 500k well i lost 380k multiple times but by logging off and swiching to another town ..and when i comed back all gold was gone. could there be a glitch as ive only missed 3-5minutes from the human town.

As of the 11 lvl 20 knights well 50 crowns is a joke considering the ammount of gold i paid to make them lvl 20.

I want my full refund back .. cause there were no announcements that gold cap is 500k..

PS: When gold is less than 500k the decay should be -60 not - 500000

Hi11Zone
05-11-2013, 01:39 PM
The refund was for your gold, we would like to try and refund your units. Tech would be the one to contact other wise we may be able to refund in crown difference. Let us know.

P4s4r1s
05-11-2013, 01:44 PM
IDK how many crowns 1 knights costs to make it lvl 20 ..but i can calculate from my own poket without refund for testing.

Latham
05-11-2013, 01:48 PM
IDK how many crowns 1 knights costs to make it lvl 20 ..but i can calculate from my own poket without refund for testing.

If you're trying to get multiple companies of knights to level 20 in less than 24 hours, then the purpose of "working" for it obviously escapes you. Stop gaming the system and go play the game like everyone else.

P4s4r1s
05-11-2013, 02:01 PM
If you're trying to get multiple companies of knights to level 20 in less than 24 hours, then the purpose of "working" for it obviously escapes you. Stop gaming the system and go play the game like everyone else.

I already made another 11 units lvl 20 but took some time ..
Time is not the problem here but the loss of units ..or how i acuired the monetary to make them.

The problem is that i was having them then i got d/c from siege then they dissapeared.

Dont tell me they got killed cause i can proove to you my knights cant die in a siege. unless all castle attack 1 unit and the other 15 are watching.

Sologhi
05-11-2013, 02:07 PM
so whats the issue you got your 11 level 20 knights back through your own doing, the dc issue is being looked at and the knights are currently being looked at as the have a resistance bug