PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

DragonKing
07-16-2009, 08:51 AM
Hello people, as you can see i am new here. I just found about this game when i was looking for free mmo games on internet (yes it is funny that i was looking for FREE to play games and that i got this :) ). But i dont regret it, that i found this site, because it looks really amazing. As i was snuffing around i found out here on forums that there wont be dragons in it at the moment (made me really sad =(, because i would like to be one). Well i guess i will have to stick with humans (atm i like them the most), because of nice fortress and because they are my race :p .I dont want to make my introduction too long because as i saw on forum, people usually dont read loooooong wall of text. I would just like to tell also i am not gamer fan or the internet fan so you may no see me often here but i am 100% sure that i will buy this game when it comes out. Oh and too bad. I just saw somewhere on this forum that you could win a beta key with competition on dofsource (or something like that) site, but sadly i was too late day or two :( . There were some nice ideas. I liked the most Ben ones, but he wont be at voting i guess (lol funny picture :p ). Well, maybe, i will just go register there and vote for someone else (want to bribe me ?:D ). Since i wont be constructive and active here (maybe but maybe i will become if will have some free time:) ). that competition would be only way to get beta key, but hey there will be some more, as i have read?;)

DragonKing

Edit: *Maybe i have missed something out, about voting, sorry to post here at introductions, but can only the ones, who wrote those ideas, vote?

Darathor
07-16-2009, 08:53 AM
Welcome to the forums, Dragonking!

Kire
07-16-2009, 09:13 AM
Welcome =), huh at least you like humans and not orcs =P, thats good for a start (oh and join human sect than).

szebus
07-16-2009, 09:14 AM
Hello mister long introduction :p, good to see the community growing. Hope we meet in the game, in the meantime join the human sect :D

Aametherar
07-16-2009, 09:35 AM
Welcome. I bribe thee to vote for whoevers unit you thinks the coolest :P. Anyways seriously welcome, if you do stick around you'll probably get in beta eventually, there's 2 fan sites and i'm sure there will be future contests too, so stick around, or at least check in now and then.

Puppeteer
07-16-2009, 10:00 AM
I believe you can vote, and welcome!

LiTos456
07-16-2009, 10:17 AM
Edit: *Maybe i have missed something out, about voting, sorry to post here at introductions, but can only the ones, who wrote those ideas, vote?

No, everyone is supposed to be able to vote. We're trying to solve your issue now, oh and I got your IP since you're a member of dofsource.
Welcome, and also, for your information, there's a good chance dofsource will host more contests, so not all hope is lost!

SPARROW94
07-17-2009, 12:13 PM
Hello and welcome to this void.

wou129
07-18-2009, 06:56 AM
welcome to the forum

zach12wqasxz
07-18-2009, 11:39 AM
hey man welcome to the forums

The Witch King of Angmar
07-20-2009, 07:23 AM
Welcome to the forums.