PDA

View Full Version : Polish language

Wellegar
05-01-2013, 10:10 AM
I change game language on polish and it's a nightmare! Its so hard to read it when words are missing Polish letters, or they are cut in half.

Its look like

In Dawn of Fantasy you can play elf and they love trees because ...

In Da?n o FanBasy youcan plBy el fand and they love tre?s beca ...

Imagine when you go all text to read like this.

Konstantin Fomenko
05-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Thanks for letting us know. We know that tutorial was BADLY translated - using translation software, something we hope to fix soon. But rest of the game was done by a pro Polish localization company. Maybe there is some bug in the font though. Can you please confirm if it`s only tutorial that looks that bad, or all of the text?

Wellegar
05-01-2013, 04:37 PM
ALL! Manu, options, quest text, units name, everywhere where is use polish letters/signs. Polish translation is probably good(its hard to read :P) but you dont have polish alphabet instal, and some latters/signs are change on ? $ % or space.

For example, In main manu button "Exit Game" polish name "Wyjście" is writed "Wyj|cie"

Polish alphabet letters which are missing or are change are :" Ś, Ą, Ę, Ż, Ź, Ł, Ć, Ń, " I dont know if you see them ;p
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_alphabet

If you cant use them use normal letters: " S, A, E, Z, L, C, N, O" it easier to ready "Wyjscie" then "Wyj|cie"

I did tutorial in english ;p I change language when I went play normal game online

busiu
05-17-2013, 03:55 AM
polish language still doesn't work. It's very uncomfortable to play because I don't see polish letters like Ś , Ź , Ą , Ę etc.