PDA

View Full Version : Returned resistance skill points bug.

Call4God
04-27-2013, 12:06 PM
The old resistance point bug is back. Where if you already maxed out resistance, then your unit levels again, you can use the new points to increase resistance again above its max. So you should only be able to put 5 points in it, but if you level up again, you can put a 6th point in each resist, it takes your point and increases the resist, then turns grey. It only lasts till the end of that battle though, and then your point is just gone.

This bug was fixed ages ago, back in the starting months of the game, but this last patch seems to have brough it back. =/

Drumrick
04-28-2013, 09:13 AM
Yes, I noticed it too. I just created Bladestorm units with 100% dmg reduction vs slash/thrust/pierce. This bug is game breaking as hell.

Call4God
04-28-2013, 10:37 AM
It really irks me that this bug was fixed forever ago, and a balance patch should not have brought it back.

It's pretty gamebreaking for 2 reasons, the first is for that battle your troops are invincible, and second, it's very easy to do it on accident and then the skill points go to waste since you dont even get them back.

Brian Shingles
04-28-2013, 11:15 AM
We're looking into what actually caused this.

There were some changes made to address issues with units on homelands have the wrong stats, but it really shouldn't have caused this problem.