PDA

View Full Version : Moving my Haunter Dragon!

Apolic
04-26-2013, 10:20 PM
Hello i started playing in a city Elf Swamp and i really dislike it, i made another city, but i already Redeemed my Haunter Dragon in my Swamp and i wanted to know if i could move it from the swamp to the other on even if it has to start the level again. i just really want my dragon in my other city because i dont even want to play in the Swamp, so can i please get it moved???? :(

Avenger
04-27-2013, 02:20 AM
Unfortunately you cannot at this time. This may be something that could be implemented in the future but as of right now you cannot.

SadClown
04-27-2013, 03:37 AM
It should -not- be implemented. I could just send my beginning city over 9000 black dragons and break the game balance.

Apolic
04-27-2013, 06:02 AM
I got told by a Moderator to ask a Dev, also the Dragon wouldn't keep its level it would reset to 1, so therefor you aint really Gaining anything or Losing anything, i just think its stupid how i redeemed it on the City i dont want to play on and probably will delete it cus its horrible...
P.S did i say it was swamp? :(

RsShadow
04-27-2013, 06:54 AM
i feel the same as Apolic.. when you start the game for the first time you do not know the best place for you. now you redeemed your code for the haunter dragon and if you do not want to loose him you are stuck. it will help if you could just transfer your special dragons that you get via referral or buying the game directly. the others are very easy to buy once you have everything setup nicely.

buddhist23
04-27-2013, 03:10 PM
I got told by a Moderator to ask a Dev, also the Dragon wouldn't keep its level it would reset to 1, so therefor you aint really Gaining anything or Losing anything, i just think its stupid how i redeemed it on the City i dont want to play on and probably will delete it cus its horrible...

how is it stupid that you can't break the game's balance over a mistake you abruptly made.
On the bright side, you can get dragons for wealth from the market. Haunter isn't a super duper luxury item, you'll get it again during Halloween.

Hi11Zone
04-28-2013, 02:27 AM
Message me in-game, maybe i can help out in some way!
Hi11Zone <<

SadClown
04-28-2013, 07:23 AM
Your case is different, but the tool is the same, and it's simply too easy to abuse.