PDA

View Full Version : Crowns lost

SmokiththeeHerb
04-25-2013, 08:54 PM
I just bought a dwarven champion, and dwarven battler, and an axemen squad. I went to level them up in an instant, when they were low hp i left the instant, then walked to my base. When I loaded my home city, the dwarven battler and champion were gone, actually, dead where they spawned. I went to do some other things after raging out, when I came into my city next, I had 3 dwarven axemen squads...I should ahve one champion, one battler, and one axemen, please fix this or refund my crowns, this is bull****.

Zvonzi
04-26-2013, 02:40 AM
I'm sorry for your loss, but there's no need to rage and swear. You can contact any online Game Moderator and you'll get refund :)

SmokiththeeHerb
04-27-2013, 01:40 AM
You are a game moderator. I did PM you. You just read the problem on the forum, and it is still not fixed :(

Brian Shingles
04-27-2013, 06:53 AM
What Zvonzi meant is that while you are in game, if you look in the Help chat, you will usually see someone with a [MOD] tag.

If you send them a private chat message using the /whisper or /w command e.g. "/w Zvonzi I had a problem with my dwarves", they can respond and send you Crowns in-game.