PDA

View Full Version : Have no command over any units or buildings

Mighty_Zarkon
04-25-2013, 05:58 PM
Greetings, Im a new member of the community and love the game. Ive got 30+ hours involved in my account since i purchased it a short time ago. I loved it so much, bought a copy for my brother as well, who is now sharing my addiction with me!

Everything was fine and dandy in Fortress Z (my only city), until I logged in today. I was attacked by a player at my fortified camp. I accepted the battle, and all was going well until about 5 minutes into it. I lost total control over my troops, and they began to be slaughtered. I tried for a few moments to regain control, with no luck. I paid off my attacker to save what was left of my army. A moderator was online, I made him aware of the issue, and he re-imbursed me for my troubles, he did not have to do that but I certainly took the sting out of the unnecessary loss of troops (about 50% casualties).

I was happy.

I returned to my home city to begin rebuilding my army, and found that I could not get ANYthing to function. I can click on a unit or building, it is then highlighted, but no command hud appears in bottom left corner of the screen. This goes for troops and buildings. I cannot upgrade, research, promote, auto task, recruit or otherwise. I logged in and out 3 times in an attempt to correct this issue with no sucsess.

Please help me with this issue. I would really hate to have to start all over again, and as I mentioned earlier, this is a very good game. I do realize that it is a work in progress, so there will be glitches, but im sure we can find a solution. Thank you for your help in advance.

Ive only got 4 minutes of protection time left on my account, Im very afraid to log back into my account before we can find a solution. 37 hours is probably not a lot compared to some on this server, but thats 37 hours of hard work I would really hate to lose.

Brian Shingles
04-26-2013, 09:15 AM
I will copy your city and take a look at it, see if there is any control issues.

Also, before you log in again, if you could post your logs (log1.txt - log5.txt) that will help identify any errors that might have caused this.

Brian Shingles
04-26-2013, 10:05 AM
I tested a copy of your city - Fortress Z - and there were no problems with it.

Restarting rather than just re-logging might solve this for you.

There were around 26mins of attack protection when I logged in.

OnkelRod
06-25-2013, 10:23 AM
Hi,

I did the 3rd Siegequest (Dangerous Neighbours 3 or so, in the Humanrealm). I could not give any move commands to my troops anymore. I could selected them through the symbols.

As suggested there are the log files attached, before i restart.

Sincerly,

Me