PDA

View Full Version : Will it work?

Farlokko
04-23-2013, 08:30 AM
Hello, i am very undecided if to buy or not this game but in the meanwhile i would like to know if my pc can run this and at what configuration (minimum and so on). This is my pc:

http://pcper.com/images/reviews/1109/specs.png

A second question: i am a fan of warcraft series, age of empires, battle for the middle earth. Does this game have a good tactical aspect? what i mean is that i don't want just to build houses and stuff, buying tons of armies and then do nothing in combat but click the right button of my mouse to send my armies against the enemy ones. So there are things like unit skills, or skill points to spend and stuff like that?

Thanks for the attention and sorry for my poor english :)

miklos1
04-23-2013, 09:20 AM
yea you should be fine may want to turn the setting down a bit do to the amount of moving units in a fight. And there is quite a bit of tactics involved not as easy as i have more units i win type thing. Units fight better against other types and there are skill points for units to lvl up and decide what you want your troops to be able to do. Hope this answers your ?'s.

Farlokko
04-23-2013, 12:24 PM
Yes, thanks a lot for the answers. Another thing that i'd like to know is if italian language is available or if will be in the future (when?). Thank you very much again :)

Konstantin Fomenko
04-23-2013, 09:25 PM
Welcome Farlokko.

Italian language is available (you set it in the options after launching the game). The only downside - we don`t have unit response voiced in Italian, only in English, German, French. But all the text is fully translated in Italian. Also Tutorial has pretty bad translation, but we are changing that soon.

axio
04-24-2013, 05:25 PM
Yhea we want a good translation ....it's well know we love this kind of game!!! i have more than 5 friends that want buy the game... but someone is worried about some ppl that says that the game is like full of bugs....