PDA

View Full Version : resource generation

greylon
04-22-2013, 01:34 AM
i keep getting odd resource generation issues. the display will say "wood XXXX +3.5" so i should be getting about 3.5 per min on average. but it's really going up at like 3.5 every other second.

info about what i'm playing:
race: elf
region: swamp
trait 1: alchemists and growers
trait 2: forest defenders

yes i know i should be getting some wood just because i exist but not at that rate with only a few sprites adding to the wood generation. my houses are trickling gold, all workers are mining stone and my alchemy tree is transmuting to stone. only problem is i'm hardly getting any stone. says i'm getting 7.1/min but it's more like 2-3. also i have 5 unicorns and sometimes they produce a bunch of gold really fast. other times hardly anything.

not entirely sure what's going on but it's been happening since the patch.

ZvonimirG
04-22-2013, 09:02 AM
Those values that are being shown are bugged sometimes, so they show wrong value. Do not worry too much about it. And i'm sure DEVs will fix it :)

greylon
04-22-2013, 05:18 PM
i wouldn't be complaining about extra resources but it's making getting food and stone hard because my wood is filling up my cities storage so fast. by the time i get to another town to sell 1k-3k wood and get back with stone half of what i just sold is already back. it's also making the towns around me buy wood for less and stone is getting really expensive.