PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing

Aametherar
07-06-2009, 02:56 PM
While waiting for the game? I've playing a cheesy web based game called King-War (http://www.king-war.com/king-war.asp?Aametherar)
Yes that's a ref link, anyways it's just one of those cheesy games you play to kill time between things, and since i'm always all over various forums...heh. Other than that been playing some light Warcraft 3 and BF2142

Kire
07-06-2009, 03:20 PM
i am learning for my exams =P but meanwhile i play some warcraft 3 and some WoW private server (cant resist playing paladin cuz of lore =)) and wondering if lotro or warhammer would be better =). Oh and i have 3 children that need me constantly because they are spoiled =P. (yea i have 3 spoiled and cute kittys =))

nickson104
07-07-2009, 03:47 PM
(yea i have 3 spoiled and cute kittys =))

Yay for kittys :) :p

Random thought - Would you guys like to be reincarnated as a cat?
Think about it... They get fed regularly and all they do is sleep all day XD Easy life eh? XD

Esculas the Mighty
07-07-2009, 04:56 PM
for the past month fixing my cpu i have succeeded :D

now i get to annoy people with me wannabe intelligent comments :D

Darathor
07-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Was looking at that king-war link and under the elven race description it said they had the "justice of oak tree."
How do oak trees have justice?:confused:
I'm playing a lot of different games, mostly rts games.

nickson104
07-07-2009, 05:27 PM
for the past month fixing my cpu i have succeeded :D

now i get to annoy people with me wannabe intelligent comments :D

So now you grace us with your presence oh Mighty one :) We cannot survive without the Might of Esculas the Mighty! How could we? :o :p

Aametherar
07-07-2009, 05:35 PM
Was looking at that king-war link and under the elven race description it said they had the "justice of oak tree."
How do oak trees have justice?:confused:
I'm playing a lot of different games, mostly rts games.

Lol I dunno, the devs there have some issues with English. Also I know what it's like fixing comp after comp, it suckkks! Anyways i'm sure the majority of cats are treated/handled very badly, so good luck on that one :P

zach12wqasxz
07-07-2009, 09:11 PM
im just sitting around playing a whole lot of nothing because my 360 got the red ring of death and i got no money to replace it or buy pc games....

nickson104
07-08-2009, 04:33 AM
im just sitting around playing a whole lot of nothing because my 360 got the red ring of death and i got no money to replace it or buy pc games....

Oh... unlucky mate... i feel your pain!

Well I am currently juggling my new games... Lost Odyssey for the Xbox360 and The Orange Box for PC... :) Team Fortress is as fun as said :) pity I suck at it because I'm new... :(

SPARROW94
07-12-2009, 04:38 AM
I am carving my knife.... today some one will die