PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Crashes while in PVP/Question (Siege)

Trentweskin
04-20-2013, 03:31 AM
So I recently purchased this game despite the mixed reviews. I have always supported indie companies and feel that companies like Reverie World offer quality and support for their games.

Unfortunately I have been experiencing a few issues as of late.

Crash 1 (4/19) Occurred during a Co-Op siege after the wall had been breached.

Crash 2 (4/20) A crash occurred after another Siege, this was a solo one.

Crash 3 (4/20) This was most recent, within the last hour. Towards the end of another Co-Op siege my game crashed after I selected a battalion of knights.

I understand the game is being patched and glitches are being addressed, I just thought I would bring this to the attention of the Devs. I wasn't aware if it was a known issue.

My game seems to run fine until I do a siege which is frustrating because it crashes suddenly.
I suffer no lag or hiccups usually. Also, in the event of a crash, do you forfeit the match and pay the penalty?

PC Specs:

O/S Windows 7 64 Bit
GTX 560 ti (2GB)
4 Gigs of DDR 2 memory
AMD Phenom II 965 Black ED

SadClown
04-20-2013, 06:59 AM
Posting your Log.txt files will help the devs, they're on the game folder.

Brian Shingles
04-20-2013, 12:43 PM
Thanks for your report and your support.

We've resolved some of the more common crashing issues, but some people are still experiencing crashes while it is fine for others.

Posting your logs would help us see if there was any specific error that caused the problem in your case.

The battle doesn't count as a win or loss if it crashes but your units might be injured and/or killed from the battle before the crash..

Trentweskin
04-23-2013, 04:31 AM
So I was finally able to get some time to get the logs. I hope these are the correct ones as I know you guys are doing your best to resolve these issues.

So tonight I decided to hop onto the game and play Online Kingdom mode.
After playing for 20 minutes or so my protections wore and I was asked to PVP. It was a siege on my castle which I gladly accepted. As soon as I accepted the screen went black for a moment and I was greeted with the error.

I'm in the process of reinstalling the game and I will verify the integrity of the cache. (This was a steam purchase).

I will also make sure my drivers are up to date. If the problem persists I will continue to provide the logs.

Trentweskin
04-23-2013, 01:26 PM
The logs I posted before were from Windows 7 reliability History.
These logs I have attached are from my documents, they seem to provide more information.

Konstantin Fomenko
04-23-2013, 09:49 PM
Thanks for posting the logs. Brian and I will investigate this issue tomorrow.