PDA

View Full Version : army size and income

crazymax
04-17-2013, 05:11 PM
I dont understand army sizes. One moment it is at 350 and after few seconds above 500. Army size altough it is equal army not changed varies sometimes without reason.

Also my city producing gold, sometimes it is at 100 and few moments back to 30 also without reason and nothing changed.

Zvonzi
04-18-2013, 02:19 AM
Those values, that show how much do you produce, can sometimes be bugged, so don't be worried about them too much. :)

Laradon
04-18-2013, 02:30 AM
I dont understand army sizes. One moment it is at 350 and after few seconds above 500. Army size altough it is equal army not changed varies sometimes without reason.

Also my city producing gold, sometimes it is at 100 and few moments back to 30 also without reason and nothing changed.

I noticed that too, Pvping with the same army it sometimes had 555 next fight 498 480 etc. maybe its because the units were damaged or units were dead inside the squad. But if this was true this would be highly exploitable because regenerating those units on start of combat is no problem at all and you could pvp with a stronger army at lower battlestrength.

Brian Shingles
04-18-2013, 07:52 AM
Army strength calculations are based partially on the health of the units - except for Heroes/Dragons which are always counted as full health, even if damaged.

If it becomes an issue, we'll look at adjusting the calculations.

Laradon
04-18-2013, 09:50 AM
Army strength calculations are based partially on the health of the units - except for Heroes/Dragons which are always counted as full health, even if damaged.

If it becomes an issue, we'll look at adjusting the calculations.

You could do the same for all units and could make sure that units always join pvp at full health. That would fix any issue?