PDA

View Full Version : Odd PvP "bug", can't get past loading screen

Hullu Hevonen
04-16-2013, 07:41 AM
I've now 'engaded' in maybe 5-7 pvp's from yesterday to today. Each time the loading screen pops up, I wait for it to load me into a neat little PvP battle where I get to kill enemies, when it loads me back to the map or my village(if another player attempted to siege me).

The issue is as if my dear enemy disconnected from the supposed battle before it loaded. I get no stats boosts or anything. I find it highly unlikely that enemies disconnected 5-7 in a row. Before yesterday, this was not an issue. Also I would like to add that just before the loading screen is ready, you hear battle sounds, until it shows the loading bar as full and you start hearing sounds from your village.

So am I the most feared player online :p or might here be some bug/technical issue at hand?

Hullu Hevonen
04-16-2013, 01:58 PM
Obviously I was the most feared, managed to get one battle working :p , got my as kicked, but atleast I now know it works :) . Thanks for all ye help lads ;)

nic9185
04-19-2013, 12:26 PM
This to happens to me as well. A lot of my issues I've been having with this game is having to do with the loading screen. I have only been able to do one PvP match out of the 8 ive been challenged to 7 of them i could not get past loading screen.

nic9185
04-19-2013, 12:29 PM
Here are my logs

Brian Shingles
04-20-2013, 11:58 AM
Thanks for the logs.

Going through them now.