PDA

View Full Version : My Dragon can't move

forandever
04-16-2013, 05:33 AM
I bought an Black Dragon...paying 120 crowns.

After I build stone wall around my whole city, I practiced defending my city especially focused on how I can use my precious Mortal Dragon.

But... Is that a Bug ??
Not to speak of placing the dragon on the city wall or behind the gate impossible, my dragon can't move inside the citywall. I mean even if there's sufficient room inside the wall for my dragon size, He(or She) can move and place !!!! (Of course, a litte movement is possible... a little.)

To use Dragon for defending the city, Dragon can move, and shoud move left and right, back n forth, at least !!!!!!

* I bought an extra buliding plot too. and there's a few empty building plots inside the city wall.
Could that be a matter of placing the Dragon ?

* I think it's a complexed matter. I demolished a few buildings for Dragon moving available. The dragon coluld move a little bit more after demolishing a few buildings. and I rebuild the buildings at the same plot. and I redemolished the buildings. Then.. the dragon couldn't move as if there is a building. (First He colud move, Second he Couldn't move at the same place, at the same situation - the building demolished.