PDA

View Full Version : Incomplete Orc Castle

Svulnar
04-14-2013, 08:58 PM
Hey just wanted to see if there were any solutions to a problem i have with my castle.

I bought the fortress upgrade and it built thicker walls in multiple places but never deleted the paliside walls, it also doesn't have the thicker walls going all the way around. It looks incomplete, but I have plenty of resources and everything, but it has stopped building and will not continue. I know that when completed the paliside wall would be completely replaced with the thicker one but it has yet to disappear.

It has allowed me to build towers, hoardings, catapults and ect, yet the walls themselves do not seem to be complete. So, I was wondering if some one could help me fix this? it doesn't sit well for if I get attacked with only a half finished wall : (

Zemund
04-14-2013, 09:08 PM
Hey Svulnar, Your Orc Castle is probably already completed, as Orc does not have full Fortress Walls around their entire Homestead, instead they have both the palisade wall and the fortress wall up at the same time,

You can check how the homesteads look like for orcs with fully upgraded fortresses and things like that in the link;

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3934

Svulnar
04-14-2013, 09:43 PM
well, that is the exact look, wow i feel foolish now lol. tyvm

Kinda figured from the npc orc castles we had seen they would go all the way around with thick walls