View Full Version : How to recieve the game client
04-13-2013, 11:31 AM
I just purchased this game. Looks good. I bought if from the Reverie World Studio store, not steam. However, they game a my receipt but there is no link for me to download the game. I have 3 codes, the game and 2 in-game items. Anyone have any ideas what to do. I have emailed the support people but its Saturday and I am sure the a response will take some time. Thanks guys.
LOL: NVM, they just sent me the link, thanks for the quick response Reverie:)
04-13-2013, 01:10 PM
How much time i must wait for client? I buyed this game 2 hours later. I dont have much time i leave my country soon. Now is weekend so my bank didnt work.
04-13-2013, 02:18 PM
The game client can be downloaded from http://dof.reverieworld.com/download.php
The game can be activated on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/about/)
To activate on Steam:
1. Open the Steam client
2. Click on the "Games" menu
3. Choose the "Activate a Product on Steam" option
4. Follow the instructions and agree to the Steam Subscriber Agreement
5. Enter your Dawn of Fantasy game key without the hyphens/dashes/minus signs "-"
6. Follow the prompts to begin installation
The game will then download and be ready for you to enjoy.
vBulletin® v3.6.4, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.