PDA

View Full Version : Royal dragon - Gone.

GuardianAngel
04-12-2013, 10:08 AM
Hey Rev's...

So, I'm very displeased right now - I just dropped 30 dollars after losing a level 32 red dragon to a very laggy siege battle - so laggy that targeting units was damn right near impossible and it's hp went from 10k to 0 in about a second.

My problem NOW resides in the fact that I went to Makkada to pick up a quest with my army, when my army comes back out into the world map - POOF - No royal dragon, no warning, no nothing.

I'd very much like to know what the heck happened - and hope the answer on this forum is faster than it was pre-steam release.

(Sorry, but I'm not a happy customer right now)...

G-A

Zvonzi
04-12-2013, 10:52 AM
Feel free to contact any online game moderator for a refund or send email to support@reverieworld.com

I'm really sorry for your loss. :(

GuardianAngel
04-12-2013, 11:13 AM
I already got a refund - Thank you - I'm just worried about taking out more dragons now if they're just gonna go poof on me...

Hi11Zone
04-12-2013, 11:17 AM
I already got a refund - Thank you - I'm just worried about taking out more dragons now if they're just gonna go poof on me...
I do understand where your coming from,I wouldn't want to loose my Royal dragon either, But i'll remind you dragons die after level 8, so maybe that's what happened. However if for any reason you loose something i.e be it a Royal dragon or maybe some crowns. Contact me in game(Hi11Zone) or any of the great support staff we have, and we would be more then happy to rectify the situation.:D

GuardianAngel
04-12-2013, 11:27 AM
I do understand where your coming from,I wouldn't want to loose my Royal dragon either, But i'll remind you dragons die after level 8, so maybe that's what happened. However if for any reason you loose something i.e be it a Royal dragon or maybe some crowns. Contact me in game(Hi11Zone) or any of the great support staff we have, and we would be more then happy to rectify the situation.:D

I know this - but since I had just bought it, it was level 1 - and I picked up a quest - no fighting no nothing - and then it was gone.... NOPE. Just nope...

I don't really like that. :)

Zvonzi
04-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Be sure that whenever you lose unit/resource because of some glitch/bug, you'll get refund :)