PDA

View Full Version : Quest will not complete please help.

Keeper
04-12-2013, 08:50 AM
I have completed the same Quest 5 times and it will not complete. The quest " Sir Lentoth - Rumour Begets Rebel" has 2 targets, I cleared one target and cannot clear "target 1" please help I have tried restarting etc.

Moosegun
04-12-2013, 09:09 AM
I think there is a bug since the patch, I have not been able to complete any quest since update. Had and orc quest which i finished the first part prior to update, destroyed 2nd village twice and not complete.

Keeper
04-12-2013, 09:21 AM
I have heard of this as well but im posting to increase awarness and hope it gets rectified.

decimateweak
04-12-2013, 09:28 AM
i can't complete my the quest kill thy neighbor

Zvonzi
04-12-2013, 09:35 AM
Moved to Bug reports.

Zvonzi.

P.S. Brian Shingles said that he found some bug in some quests, and that DEVs will fix that issue tonight. I hope all quest bugs will be fixed then. Source: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showpost.php?p=78246&postcount=2

Keeper
04-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Issue has been rectified thank you

Golden Fantom
04-12-2013, 06:00 PM
The quest "Kill Thy Neighbor" will not complete. Oddly enough, every quest up until that point has been working perfectly. I just started this new kingdom today.

Zvonzi
04-12-2013, 06:11 PM
DEVs are aware of quests issues, and working on a fix.

In meantime, try this:

1. When you are done with whatever you are supposed to do in quest (killing, destroying etc.), get back to world map
2. When you are there, DO NOT click on a big ?, because then you'll have to do quest again
3. Click on "View" button in down left corner (while you have your army selected)
4. After that, wait few (15-20) secs and get back again on a world map
5. Get back to your town (questgiver) and he should have BIG ! over his head, and your quest should be finished

Some players said that this helped them, so try it.

GPS51
04-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Yes the devs are aware of this quest being bugged for some players and are hoping to include the fixes for it in the next patch.

Golden Fantom
04-12-2013, 08:55 PM
When will the next patch be?

GPS51
04-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Since tonight is friday night I would guess sunday.

Aldwin
04-13-2013, 02:34 AM
I completed the second village like 3 times and it still won't go away. The first village I completed and got the victory screen and then when returning to the map it said I lost and the first village disappeared from my map. Weird glitch.

Zvonzi
04-13-2013, 03:41 AM
I don't know will this help, because it mostly helps with "Kill thy neighbour" quest, but try it:

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showpost.php?p=78367&postcount=8

Vakr
04-13-2013, 03:46 PM
I too have had difficulty with a quest. I have three dangerous nieghbors to remove. The first guy has been dealt with, but the other two will not die, I have seen the victory message numerous times trying to deal with them. I have taken their castle and slain their troops again and again.

V.

Zvonzi
04-13-2013, 03:48 PM
I too have had difficulty with a quest. I have three dangerous nieghbors to remove. The first guy has been dealt with, but the other two will not die, I have seen the victory message numerous times trying to deal with them. I have taken their castle and slain their troops again and again.

V.

Try to relog and revalidate game files thru Steam.

If that doesn't help, try that workaround i have posted 2 posts before.

Vakr
04-13-2013, 03:49 PM
Im sure I have tried going back to my town after defeating the neighbors, but thanks for the advice Im goign to try it agian....no harm in leveling the troops eh?

V.

Zvonzi
04-13-2013, 04:01 PM
Sure :D

But, don't get back to town. When you finish quest, just go back to world map, then click on view button in bottom left corner, wait in that "area" map for few minutes, then go back to world map again. After you did that, try to see if quest is completed :)