PDA

View Full Version : RIP M.Jackson.

Konstantin Fomenko
06-26-2009, 06:06 AM
One less DoF player...:(

nickson104
06-26-2009, 06:46 AM
One less DoF player...:(

Lol? oh yes I forgot he was going to be DoF lead player... ;) oh woe is us how will we survive without MJ stalking the lands and preying on helpless little newbs, the children of DOF... :p

wou129
06-26-2009, 10:03 AM
i dont care if hes dead , just one less bad singer (sorry if im souding rude)

raving
06-26-2009, 10:31 AM
finnaly i can rid myself of my iron pants when im in america!

wou129
06-26-2009, 10:47 AM
lol btw to add somthing on my last reply i did like the song thriller

Kell Aset
06-26-2009, 11:03 AM
King of pop is dead and you ppl make fun of him. Such a loss, his music among other was music of my childhood.

wou129
06-26-2009, 11:06 AM
you mean the loser king of pop right ?

you know what thay are going to do with his ashess, thay are going to spread it trou out amaricas sandboxes so the children can playwith him instat of reversd

Kire
06-26-2009, 11:28 AM
That is that black person who had operations and it was white than ? He is dead ?

Alex Walz
06-26-2009, 11:37 AM
I thought his death might earn him a little dignity back... guess I was wrong. :(

nickson104
06-26-2009, 11:38 AM
King of pop is dead and you ppl make fun of him. Such a loss, his music among other was music of my childhood.

I wasn't poking fun as such... It doesnt particularly bother me... we all die sometime its just bad luck for him it happened now... He was a music great indeed but i never liked the guy... his music was okay however...

I cant believe how fast the jokes are already flying in... its disrespectful yes... but some of them are pretty witty... :p XD

szebus
06-26-2009, 12:56 PM
May he rest in peace. And for the fans... shish... 2pac is also dead but his music is still allive, not mentioning he makes new albums from the death :p

Dylan Bales
06-26-2009, 03:06 PM
That is that black person who had operations and it was white than ? He is dead ?

http://www.avrf.org/facts/vitiligo_questions.htm

He actually had a disease that turned him white.

Kire
06-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Oh didnt knew that about desease i just saw once on TV that he was black than white, well too bad he died tho i didnt like quite his songs but the quality was good and his look didnt bother me.

Just poped in my mind .. what about if it same as Elvis conspiracy that says he still walked earth just he wanted to go away from fame, same here just that he wanted to go away of that flame he got?=)

Ok something another, no wonder he died if you imagine the hostile from ppl and media he was getting. As you can read about my morality in some my posts, that we are human beings and should be treated so and change flame for something more acceptable, friendly and if someone do differently than we would, there is no need to flame (aka the post here around about internet site). And to the topic, if you take that children story and about his look/music ....... he was flamed much much as i heard. If i put myself in his skin that stuff would defenatly leave some scrach on my hearth or even worse, its same as backstab from the ones you love the much.
So what caused his death than? his health? or ppl? Sure it was health but what caused bad health condition out of suddenly ? stress, mental stuff? Where would come from? From outside-media, ppl? Probably, so would media and those ppl take their responsibility of killing him? No surly not.

And lets say something to support this all. Each our thought vibrate some kind of energy, good thoughts good energy and supportive, bad thoughts ... do the math. So we should be very careful what we are thinking, because that energy is all the time around us and we are sending it to others and others to us. This is supported with one research with water. Some had on glass sticked paper with bad word some with good. At the ends the water with good words had beautiful crystals forms (the ones that builds water) and oposite at bad words. This post is tho too long already so i had to shorten info little =P

Kell Aset
06-26-2009, 07:56 PM
Someone I know from UCGO forums said this and I think it is quite well said; "People made fun of him when he was alive and continue to do so even after he's gone. Some people really have no shame, no care. Whether or not they liked him they should at least give him enough respect not to insult his passing, but they just think it's funny; though they wouldn't like it if people made fun of them when they die."

Jean=A=Luc
06-26-2009, 08:32 PM
Someone I know from UCGO forums said this and I think it is quite well said; "People made fun of him when he was alive and continue to do so even after he's gone. Some people really have no shame, no care. Whether or not they liked him they should at least give him enough respect not to insult his passing, but they just think it's funny; though they wouldn't like it if people made fun of them when they die."

If people make fun of you when you die I promise you won't mind. Because you'll be dead...it's only the living who mind.

The Witch King of Angmar
06-26-2009, 08:56 PM
Hee Hee! You can't beat the original MJ.

Kell Aset
06-26-2009, 09:36 PM
If people make fun of you when you die I promise you won't mind. Because you'll be dead...it's only the living who mind.
You know it is a matter of dignity or rather decency to not spit on someone's grave, at least if that person for sure didn't deserve that.

Aametherar
06-26-2009, 09:49 PM
I don't even want to know how many kids whos entire lives he screwed up mentally before they really even had a chance, sorry no sympathy here. Wasn't a fan of the music either, but that's just a matter of taste. Either way he seemed like a very troubled person perhaps this way hel be at peace.

wou129
06-27-2009, 04:06 AM
http://www.avrf.org/facts/vitiligo_questions.htm

He actually had a disease that turned him white.

do you actualy believe theat he head operations to make his skinn more blank and becose he dident what to with it he went to fare and becose of theat he got a deisiese wich made look like he was glowing in the dark and theat made him even wither. nd i think he even liked it (he even sead somthing like this somtime "black people arnt blank people" and het is a black guy and he tried to turn blank. i stil dont know what he was thinking in his head when he diesided to do theat

Dylan Bales
06-27-2009, 04:44 AM
Michael Jackson met his second wife because of his disease; she was treating him, and they fell in love. They only met because he had the skin disease, virtiligo (the disease). She is also allowed to get take custody of his children, now that he's dead.

@Wou129, I had a bit of trouble understanding what you were saying, many of your words are mispelled :p

Puppeteer
06-27-2009, 04:45 AM
I don't even want to know how many kids whos entire lives he screwed up mentally before they really even had a chance, sorry no sympathy here.
Speculative rumours ftw? Has the grape vine replaced truth? Is fallacy the new black?

wou129
06-27-2009, 04:49 AM
i know i was kind of placing them in the wrong order

and im a dislecticen so im so good at speling words ether

Aametherar
06-27-2009, 06:08 AM
Nothing speculative about it, i'm talking about the stuff he admitted not the stuff he was accused of.

wou129
06-27-2009, 09:03 AM
Michael Jackson met his second wife because of his disease; she was treating him, and they fell in love. They only met because he had the skin disease, virtiligo (the disease). She is also allowed to get take custody of his children, now that he's dead.

@Wou129, I had a bit of trouble understanding what you were saying, many of your words are mispelled :p

i was talking about this :D