PDA

View Full Version : Crashed after some1 disconnected from PvP

DTACFrostfire
04-10-2013, 03:40 AM
As title say,s

added log file

cant upload it can i send it to support?

ZvonimirG
04-10-2013, 03:56 AM
Sure, you can always contact Support in this case. Also, if you lost something, feel free to PM ingame mod for a refund.

Altariel
04-10-2013, 09:36 AM
feel free to PM ingame mod

How do we PM a Game Moderator while playing the game ? I never use the chat function, and if there is an urgent problem to resolve, I would like to know the quickest procedure to follow. (It is perhaps obvious, but as a new player, I have no idea how to PM a GM from within the game itself, although I know how to do it in this forum.)

ZvonimirG
04-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Just enter in chat "/w name" where name is nickname of online game moderator. :)

Altariel
04-10-2013, 06:42 PM
Thanks, I get it : /w Zvonzi :D

ZvonimirG
04-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Ofcourse, if i'm online :D

Jester0311
04-11-2013, 11:33 PM
is this crash re-creatable? or has this happened more than once. Just trying to figure out if it bad timing.
By bad timing i mean during pvp your peer-2-peer with the other player with a sync check between your clients. The game is set to not do a out of sync dump, this could corrupt data files on the client-side. So if i am correct i would vote for the crash instead of a corrupt file.
One thing to try could be to enable the "AppSetting.DoThoroughOutofSyncCheck=false" (set to true)
Located in Dawn of fantasy Main directory.
config.fus
open with notepad
set to true and save.
this will make the sync more intesive though (could lag periodically)