PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Justin
06-21-2009, 09:13 AM
I just stumbled across this game when i was looking to find a decent MMORTS, the only ones I have found that have any descent sort of graphics are virtual trading card based which i think is a dumb idea (BattleForge and Saga) or they try to use a microtransaction concept just way to often for way to many things (Dreamlords), by looking at some reports of this online and some reviews I thought this game looks awsome compared to its active competition.

Aametherar
06-21-2009, 09:48 AM
Interesting, I played all 3 of those betas. I agree the card game aspects too much money, and battleforge tactics are practically non existent (all card no skill, at least last I checked). I havn't played dreamlords since CB although they did offer it for free to some since they really needed help..interesting never really met devs so open to player guidance before, I hear it worked though and is doing great. I had no idea they switched to micro-transactions though, that's pretty terrible, the game had some decent potential.

Anyways, down to business, welcome! Join the orcs, we need moooar! Also don't worry this game won't be micro transaction, but it'l definitely be fun! Always nice to meet new people. :D

Kire
06-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Welcome =), and you are right...this game will be imba. Oh an join elf section and dont listen to that orc, we offer you more pleasure than that filthy animals.
(damn that orc always is faster than me x.x and everywhere x.x)

The Witch King of Angmar
06-21-2009, 01:17 PM
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

wou129
06-21-2009, 02:08 PM
Welcome to the forums

Puppeteer
06-21-2009, 02:42 PM
Hey, welcome.

Kell Aset
06-22-2009, 07:38 AM
Welcome to the forums, search it for more info about game if You want more.
...we offer you more pleasure...
That is hmn very odd :confused: sounds like Kire is a owner of some elvish pink happy house hehehe :p ?

Asatru
06-22-2009, 10:25 AM
welcome onboard!