PDA

View Full Version : Piercing stat losses

wllstrt7
04-08-2013, 09:46 AM
Hello,

So my units are having issues retaining their stats, especially their piercing stats(focused)

I had 6 grand masters up to 75% piercing resists, 3 mounted grand masters up to 55% piercing resists, didn't check my other units. but they all reverted back to the original stats upon creation, so 50% for the grand masters and 30% for the mounted grand masters.

On my human town the same bug happened to my knights and mounted knights as well.

Now i really only paid attention to these units as these are the main units i was concerned about. I assume it happened on all my units.

The big issue is I did not get and skill pts returned to me for the reversion. So basically i used skill pts for nothing.

This is an issue as now my inits are technically at a lower level then they are suppose to be. This needs to be addressed.

Joseph Visscher
04-08-2013, 10:39 AM
We are narrowing down these last few skill point loss bugs, for now all your skill points should reset and be given back properly when your units move to a new level, go into view mode or anywhere and they should get the right amount of skill points back.

DanielLuck
04-10-2013, 04:03 PM
try making an army out of them, then putting them back into your base, worked for me an a few others.

Zvonzi
04-10-2013, 04:05 PM
^^

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showpost.php?p=78004&postcount=5