PDA

View Full Version : Game Mode, Territory Control

Montcore
04-08-2013, 07:57 AM
Hi, I would like to suggest a multiplayer mode where you can see other players cities and fight over territories with different resources. A nice feature would be kingdoms/guilds with players coming together to create their own kingdoms. I dunno how hard or how much work is needed for this to work but anyhow, it would be awesome! :)

Another suggestion which isn't as major is a HD option for the game. I have a pretty high end computer, which can take on a lot of new games on maxed settings. It's sad that the games setting and mechanics are so fun when it looks so crappy :P A HD update to the textures would be awesome!

I haven't found any way to edit the textures myself yet but if there is I would be very happy if someone knows where I can do that. Maybe I'll put up a mod or two later on ;)

GPS51
04-08-2013, 11:26 AM
I totally agree that a graphics update would be terrific. If the team could find someone to update the graphics to say the level of dwarven axemen at 50 cents a unit they'd be thrilled I'm sure ;) I know the guilds are planned for later this year (I heard). Guilds should be able to control towns and battle for them and hopefully regions ^_^!