View Full Version : Just a few quick questions!
04-08-2013, 12:04 AM
1) Can archers only defend? I cannot get them to attack? They attack when they are attacked but they will not move across the map and engage an enemy....
2) Can you kill a friendly unit? Like for instance, I made too many Horse Carts and I am building an army and I want the population room. Can I kill 5 of so of the horse carts? And if so how?
04-08-2013, 04:29 AM
1. Yes, they can attack. If you have issues with them, try relogging or something like that. Usually they can attack.
2. You can create an army, using world map, and then disband that army. It's same like killing it :)
04-08-2013, 08:58 AM
another quick question from me, does anyone know if you can set a default position for the units to walk to once they enter to your city from outside?
04-08-2013, 10:52 AM
In reply to the thread's original poster :
1. As an Elf, I have noticed that my archers (called "rangers") sometimes refuse to move and/or attack. It is a bug which has been reported on other threads.
2. I find it strange that you cannot disband a unit within your home region, as it is easily done in most games (by a mouse click on a disband button associated with the unit, or by selecting the unit and pressing a key). As game moderator Zvonzi stated, you have to exit your home region, create an army including the units you want to disband, and then "discard" them on the world map : a uselessly time-consuming and tedious process !
Update > Please read the post immediately below mine. Advisor GPS51 indicates a simpler procedure than the one I have just described.
04-08-2013, 11:00 AM
In regards to 2. You an simply disband the troops from the world view by clicking on your city and then clicking the "disband units" button. You don't have to create an army to do this. I like the idea of being able to delete units from the home city though!
04-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Thank you for the information, fellow Elf.
I will edit my previous post in order to dispel any misinformation I might have generated due to my ignorance of the procedure you have indicated after I had posted.
vBulletin® v3.6.4, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.