PDA

View Full Version : Elven Rangers Lock bug & partial work around.

Bodycount
04-08-2013, 12:46 AM
After hearing about some players having archery units that lock in combat and refuse to fire, i began to do some testing.

The results:
when a elven unit dies and you attempt to swap formations (because it has missing units) it sometimes fails to complete. this for whatever reason is doubly true if they are in stealth.
when they lock attempting to swap formations they can no longer fire arrows and often stay stealth locked.

On a second attempt to peroform a self lock I simply enaged the enemy and went into stealth, while in stealth i attempted to swap formations and had the same effect, locked from combat.

The unit still attempts to move forward and enage but never actually fires arrows.

To see if my theroy about mising units was correct i had an enchanter group heal the damaged and locked range unit, when the other unit was restored to life they could again move across the map but still would not fire arrows.

Note that may also be of use, the locked units had some members of it still in stealth and the newly spawned ones would not be in stealth, thus clicking stealth just rotates WHO is stealth but does not disable stealth or enable stealth for the enitire unit.

Hope this is of some help log1.txt is attached.

Joseph Visscher
04-08-2013, 11:45 AM
I will address this bug a bit down the road thank you for your input.

derlangrisser666
04-13-2013, 12:08 AM
Same here!!!!

EDIT:

Not only the rangers, but grand masters and sentries and i've lost a pvp battle just because this bug...

Bulwai
04-15-2013, 03:46 PM
Yea I cannot seem to get them to fire again :/