PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Slain Quest

IbraKurt
04-07-2013, 05:25 PM
Hello people, I am Elven. I don't know if that was a race-specific quest or not but I got this dragon slain quest from my mentor in the city. And of course by that mean a dragon hunter unit joined my army. In the quest log it doesn't show the exact location of the dragon to be slained, does anyone know where it is supposed to be? My second question is that I somehow (stupidly) got my dragon hunter killed in a quest battle/siege. As a beginner, is there an easy way to recover it (like buy it or recruit it) or is it impossible to kill a dragon without him?

Thanks

Molesterbator
04-07-2013, 05:36 PM
You may buy him, using wealth - but you dont NEED him to slay the dragon. As to where the dragon is, it should spawn in your homeland eventually. I have yet to find the dragon in my elven city, but he did spawn after a while in my orcish town, - so I'm just doing other quests while I wait in my elven town :)

IbraKurt
04-07-2013, 05:39 PM
thanks very much for the reply. i feel like i am going to have some hard time killing it without my dragon hunter. well it is my bad after all. i hope it doesnt just spawn randomly and start attacking your city immediately. imagine what would happen if your army is outta town :)

Molesterbator
04-07-2013, 05:51 PM
I just used my hero , it's a pretty weak dragon, and I can only speak from an orc perspective, but it spawned at the outskirts of my city, didn't bother me at all before I attacked it :)