PDA

View Full Version : Missing Gates

Lord Cromwell
04-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Every time i log out all of palisades gates disappear and i have to rebuild them every time i log in.

This started about 2 days ago when just as i hit the log out button an attack on my city took place the pop up loaded on the main screen and asked what i wanted to do. I hit fight and it took me back in to the game but there was no enemy so after a few minutes i logged back out.

Since then i have had Towers disappear along with wall segments, i rebuilt them and they have stayed but the palisade gates including the ones on my outlying forts disappear every time.

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv216/FADMHood/Screenshot0_zps7c3c7715.png

LazyBrit
04-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Log out and log back in will solve your issue mate.

Lord Cromwell
04-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Every time i log out all of palisades gates disappear and i have to rebuild them every time i log in.

I know your name is lazy and all, but come on that's the first sentence.

SolidSnke
04-07-2013, 05:16 PM
lol i know what will fix it.. log out and back in... perfect.. love that response.

Lord Cromwell
04-07-2013, 05:17 PM
I tink he was waiting for my name to pop up in the PVP window.

mat_290
04-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Lazybrit is correct, When you log in and you have no gates or towers and you have already built them. You need to log out and log back in again. If that doesn't work then you will need to post it up into the bugs section to be looked at. If they disappear on logout then you will need to post up a bug report. Possibely email support support@reverieworld.com and let them know what is going on so that they can look at your town and see if they can fix it up.

Joseph Visscher
04-07-2013, 09:22 PM
I'm investigating the matter, going to copy your city and take a look. A patch this week or next will resolve this issue.