PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys

Aametherar
06-20-2009, 09:15 AM
Didn't really see a welcome thread or anything so I decided to create one for all newbies such as I.

Anyways i've run into this game several times in the past years just waiting and drooling :P. Still waiting and drooling, just decided to drool on your forums now.

A little history, been gaming since probably around 1990. Favorite game of all time is Betrayal at Krondor (1993). I remember the graphics being amazing (still are to me) free roaming immense countless sub quests, pure awesomeness, they just don't make em like they used to...Or do they? -.^ Dawn of Fantasy looks like it has insane potential. Since then i've played countless PC games, always PC for me. Beta tested countless games, I love beta testing, last one I tested was...errr probably best not to say it here might be rude :P. Anyways just wanted to say hi everyone, and really can't wait for this one, which is odd since i've already been waiting so long apparently I somehow can...yet can't.

Anyways nuf gilding the lilly, just nice to be here, I do love forums!

P.S. Any way to delete ones own thread? I just noticed the introduction area at the top. Arggh such a rookie move.

Jean=A=Luc
06-20-2009, 10:13 AM
I'm afraid you can't delete it yourself but welcome. :)

Kell Aset
06-20-2009, 10:13 AM
Welcome to the forums, don't worry this will be moved to introductions for sure soon :) .

Puppeteer
06-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Welcome! And it's been moved.

LiTos456
06-20-2009, 11:03 AM
Hey! Welcome to the forum.

wou129
06-20-2009, 11:57 AM
Welcome to the forum

Kire
06-20-2009, 12:34 PM
Welcome =),
And we dont like you bdw ..... we dont like orcs you know .. .we kill them and than place their heads on the walls....especialy we use goblin heads for table decoration so our flowers can grow in ..... conclusion: only elves should get beta testing and not some brainless orcs or thinkallknow humans, because we are the most beautiful and the most intelegent and we wont stand orc being in the beta !!!!!!!

Hope you liked my warm and sincere welcome =P

Darathor
06-20-2009, 02:23 PM
Welcome to the forums! And yes, eww, you chose orcs

Aametherar
06-20-2009, 08:41 PM
Well, we need some orcs! I noticed everyone else is elf sparsed with a few humans. anyways thanks for the warm welcome (except you elves of course). Anyways kill all the goblins you want, we do! They're like cannon fodder. Run out of rocks? That's what a goblin launchers for. The army of expendables! So beware, the next dead goblin might just come flying at your head at high velocity and strapped with explosives!

A true orc of course would just cut your head off (;, and though there may be hordes of elves, my true enemy is evil humans yuck, even for orcs humans are disgusting, and that's saying a lot.

Kell Aset
06-20-2009, 09:05 PM
Disgusting? oooo You hurt my feelings :( and I almost said that You shouldn't mind some(well maybe one :p ) of those tree lovers hiding in the bushes, but I won't say that now oh no no I won't.

Aametherar
06-20-2009, 09:29 PM
I see how its gonna be :P. Next true* orc in this thread gets a free signature!

*with at least 25 posts, wouldn't want to waste it (;

The Witch King of Angmar
06-20-2009, 10:33 PM
Welcome to the forums.

PS Nice sig! I'm liking the WK.

Aametherar
06-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Thanks! It's actually the first signature I ever made, it just happens to fit this game perfectly. I can't tell if you're orc or not ~inspects~

P.S. Original artist of that piece= http://theaphex.deviantart.com/
I could only sketch like that in my dreams.

szebus
06-21-2009, 03:28 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Puppeteer
06-21-2009, 03:37 AM
Neutrality ftw!

Aametherar
06-21-2009, 03:43 AM
You're originally from Canada aren't you?:D