PDA

View Full Version : OMG exploit

Hekc
04-07-2013, 03:57 AM
I just post it here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avZpnSnJ_fg&feature=youtu.be
look at resources

Sorry, but I don't want to play online game, where half of data is stored in the client and saved when you exit in menu only.

Sunleader
04-07-2013, 04:21 AM
An some more detailed Description would be helpful matey.

Most people here dont speak this Language used in the Video
And I cant make out the Prob from your Post

ZvonimirG
04-07-2013, 04:21 AM
If you find an exploit or any kind, it would be better to email it to Support to have it fixed than posting it on public forums. :)

support@reverieworld.com

Hekc
04-07-2013, 04:27 AM
There is no language in video, I only showed my resources before and after process killing.
And sorry for my english, i'm not so good in it.

Description? ok.
I have 5k gold, 0 crown. Buying 1 crown for 4k, killing process (same effect on game crashing). Log in again and have 5k gold and 1 crown. I can spend any resources in any way, and after abnormal exit have full it again.

About posting in public forum:
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6889
post #2, 3, 4

Sunleader
04-07-2013, 04:44 AM
I couldnt read the Letters in that Video ;)
Language doesnt forcibly mean the Spoken word after all ^^

As for the Bug itself.
Well thats true.

The Game is lenient on Crashes
So if the Game cant determine wether or not you received something you bought it will simply reimburse you.

Dunno if that is Intended but considering the amount of effort used to abuse this bug I think just playing it fair and square would be the better way.

Hekc
04-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Well, the russian letters in the video does not belong to the problem :rolleyes:

I only play the second day, but I really liked the game. I still do not know much about pvp here, but if the game has such bugs, the pvp will not balanced, and it's very sad.

Sunleader
04-07-2013, 05:19 AM
Dont worry about that.
To begin with PvP is done with capped Armys.

Armys Fighting will always be matched against Armys with an Similar Power lvl.
So even if someone built his whole Army with Bugged ressources he wont have any advantage in PvP

but as I said.
Playing Fair in this case is most likely the easyer way to earn yourself Crowns.
in later Game stages the acquirement of Ressources is going pretty fast.
So to keep crashing the Game to get 2 or 3 crowns each time is an really roundabout way to earn them.

If you got so much time on your hands you could just go and farm Dragons for Gold or simply PvP

You get Crowns for PvP Battles (more when you win but also some when you lose)

Still of course this is an Bug which should be Fixed.
I am pretty sure Kon will be interested in this.

Greetz

Hekc
04-07-2013, 05:32 AM
Big thanks for the explanation, in that case, I'll keep playing. But I really hope that this bug will fixed as soon as possible.

Sunleader
04-07-2013, 05:39 AM
Dont worry about that too much.

The Devs are usually quite attentive.
Pretty sure they.ll look into the Issue.

ZvonimirG
04-07-2013, 05:46 AM
Sure they will. They are already aware of all those "big" issues and working on them :)

Joseph Visscher
04-08-2013, 12:10 PM
thank you for posting this exploit, we forgot to save homeland on server immediately after the converter, this issue will be addressed in the next patch or the one after.