PDA

View Full Version : Do stone walls really surround the "entire" city?

GuyTheTerrible
04-06-2013, 02:29 PM
So I'm playing as a plains human and I purchased both stone wall upgrades (the one for 35 crowns and the second for 85). From the description, the 85 crown one said that the stone wall would surround the entire city, but it only replaced the approximate place where my palisade wall used to be. There are some stone towers/outposts on the outskirts of the city but there are no walls between them (what would be an outer wall). Is this a bug?

If not, I suggest changing the description for the stone walls upgrade because it's misleading--it doesn't surround the whole city, just the inner part of it. To reiterate--I have enough stone, I purchased the upgrades, relogged a few times etc., tried clicking and recklicking all the repair walls/continue wall construction buttons but the outer wall isn't building.

Zvonzi
04-06-2013, 02:33 PM
Can you post a screenshot, just to see what it looks like?

GuyTheTerrible
04-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Sure, I put together a few screenshots here: http://imgur.com/a/G5VeM

Zvonzi
04-06-2013, 02:43 PM
Thanks.

It looks same as my town, and i have also both stone walls upgrades. So, i don't think it's a bug. We'll wait and see if someone can confirm that, but i think it's fine.

GuyTheTerrible
04-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Crap, and here I was thinking that I could put up a wall to keep those annoying wolves from attacking my peasants

Sovelis
04-06-2013, 04:06 PM
Its not a bug those are small watch towers/out posts where you can plane say weaker and not important units to slow/harrass the enemy if your attacked ^^

Zvonzi
04-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Crap, and here I was thinking that I could put up a wall to keep those annoying wolves from attacking my peasants

Hehe, after few first quest i didn't really have any problems with wolves :D

GuyTheTerrible
04-06-2013, 08:19 PM
Hehe, after few first quest i didn't really have any problems with wolves :D

How'd you manage that? Even if I put crossbowmen to stand around my peasants at the spots where they're attacked them it doesn't seem to help (they don't react to the wolves coming within range)

Zvonzi
04-07-2013, 03:28 AM
I have no idea. They are just not around. Or maybe they are, but they aren't attacking my units.

lichlord9333
04-07-2013, 06:40 AM
I have wolves attacking the top mill on the human alpine map time to time tho they barely take down 1 of the 10 peasants i just send my hero to heal em back to full strength

Chuck911
04-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Wolves :) eradicated they bareley lasted the first half of my second play day, trampled down by cavalry

Joseph Visscher
04-07-2013, 10:04 PM
Its illegal to kill my wolves, you must take their constant harassment. :p

no its just how the walls are designed, I dont like that design, i suggest Southmont, much more protected town.