PDA

View Full Version : Few bugs, dont know where to start...

crazymax
04-06-2013, 11:48 AM
1. My game crashes when somebody is trying to siege me on both my computers, laptop and desktop. Happened to me 95% of time. Was on lowest graphics and still crash. Both my computers are more then 6 gig of ram and are on windows 7.

2. My units when I logged back in my town are lvl5 as they should be but they are showing no experience. Cant upgrade them again altough I upgraded them when I built them. They sill show lvl5 but are at 0 from default like they were built for lvl1 not lvl5. Tried logging out and logging in but no help.

3. I bought crowns and when I bought them some of my units were lost including Ice Dragon which came with a friend invitation.

Would like to see those things fixed so can go to playing this good game again. Also would like some sort of refund for my lost units specially a Dragon.

Have fun

crazymax
04-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Here are my logs:

crazymax
04-06-2013, 12:03 PM
And a dxdiag from my laptop:

Zvonzi
04-06-2013, 12:14 PM
About first bug, you should wait for DEVs. But for second and third you can ask for refund from online game moderators. :)

Brian Shingles
04-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Thanks for reporting the problems and supplying your logs and dxdiag. Another player has reported a similar issue when their city is under siege, now we'll be able to compare logs and hopefully find the cause.

We'll look into the units not having the right level stats issue.

As for compensation for lost units, as Zvonzi said, the moderators in-game can send you some Crowns.

As for the Dragon, we'll get you another code but please email support@reverieworld.com so we send it to the right address