PDA

View Full Version : bought dwarf miners, but they won't mine

bandor
04-06-2013, 09:41 AM
bought a set of miners to do some testing

They initially on purchase showed up, and mined. but nothing they mined contributed to my gold.

i went to world map, brought my unicorns/wisps back into town (I was testing resource gather without them) and now my miners just wonder in circles and they also do not show up on my city's unit list.

screen shot and logs attached

I have restarted the game and they do not show up in the city as being a unit. They will not mine, and their individual inventory says its full. I can put them in an army and have them leave the city and come back but it doesn't help.

Its acting like they are not real members of my city, and or they want a resource drop off point but being elf I don't have one.

Call4God
04-06-2013, 10:28 AM
You need treants for the dwarves to drop off the resources to.

bandor
04-06-2013, 05:01 PM
They are using my treant thanks for the info, but only sometimes does their unit portrait show up and I'm able to select them all.

I didn't realize treants were drop off points for loot. Wardens don't need them for minnig/ect.

After doing the math even with full upgrades its worth it having dwarves on your main gold mies and 2 treant in camp. Much faster gold. I hate to waste the unit space on treants but they can be tanks in a siege and soak up arrows.