PDA

View Full Version : Problems login in to online kingdom

unlugedemi
04-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Hey guys i buyed the steam version and i gas going to go to online kingdom and it asks me for my username and pass but my account on this page is not valid so i try making a new one inside the game and it ask for the cd key so i put it in and when i click create account it says that the cd has been used. pls help guys i am desperate to play!!!
thx:confused:

Zvonzi
04-06-2013, 03:09 AM
Have you tried forgot login function?

d3x0r
04-06-2013, 06:44 AM
Server seems to have gone away without notice...

HenrytheBlack
04-06-2013, 06:53 AM
Hi guys,

I'm having the same problem here. I wish to log into the Online Kingdoms but when I type in the username & password (for an account that was created) I am finding that the connection is timing out, again & again, over & over. Almost as if all the servers were down.

This is most annoying, I only bought the game a very short while ago. The reviews said this game was buggy but had good potential, but I didn't think I'd be torpedoed before I even got into the game!

What's the deal with this? How can I check the availability & status of the game servers? Is there some known issue that is causing this at present?

PS. I went back to account creation, thinking it may not have registered my in-game account, put all the asked-for info in again & lo & behold! The connection timed out again! Any sensible suggestions on what I might try to fix this problem?

Konstantin Fomenko
04-06-2013, 06:54 AM
Server will be back up on 5 minutes guys.