PDA

View Full Version : constant crashing during seiges

terrorsix
04-05-2013, 11:36 PM
hey all, Ive been getting runtime errors and freezes/crashes, only seems to happen during sieges and its not a memory issue as i have 16gig of gaming ram... my video card is pretty new also so im just wondering if this is something other people are getting, or if im just overlooking something

dandielin
04-06-2013, 02:13 AM
yea me too, I can't finish a sige because of this, always crash

dandielin
04-06-2013, 09:37 AM
This error is still happening, I can't complete a mission because game always crash before i finish the siege. If you need more information about this error just ask

Zvonzi
04-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Even tho DEVs are aware of crashing issue, maybe it would be helpful to include your log.txt file, just to help them investigate problem.

dandielin
04-06-2013, 10:21 AM
ok :) I think this will be useful

firefoot87
04-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Even tho DEVs are aware of crashing issue, maybe it would be helpful to include your log.txt file, just to help them investigate problem.
as Zvonzi stated, it's always useful to post a log file. It's much easier to pinpoint an error when you can find common ground between 4 or 5 log files.

MadDawg2020
04-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Absolutely addicted to this game. Just wanted to post a problem I have been encountering since the patch last night. Almost every time I am on the world map my game starts to freeze up and eventually crash. I turned down all the graphics settings all the way and still the same problems; I have a 7970 gpu, i7 cpu, 8 gigs of ram. It shouldn't be my system that's causing this. Just a heads up and I don't know how to post a log file or I would. I someone could link me to a How-To I would appreciate it and post the log. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work. I'm spreading the word: THIS GAME ROCKS! :D

MadDawg2020
04-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Foot in mouth. I immediately saw the forum about how to post logs and such. So I'll get on that. Sorry for the previous laziness ;)

Brian Shingles
04-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the report and thanks, dandielin, for the log and dxdiag.

We'll look over this and see what we can find.

@MadDawg - thanks for spreading the word, we'll look out for your logs.