PDA

View Full Version : Patch # 1.4.9 - Ready for the Weekend!

Konstantin Fomenko
04-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Four days after release and the game world is filled with thousands of new players. I`ll be honest nothing could have prepared us to the scale of this release; and variety of new issues that came up with player population growing so rapidly. And as we prepare for the busy weekend ahead, it` time for our third patch this week. And tonight it`s a big one! In addition we are greatly expanding our support team with 10 ne moderators joining the game world. We also wanted to touch on the server turbulence of the past 24 hours - we are working on a solution and expect servers to always stay online after our next patch this weekend. Thank you for continuing support - see you on the battlefield.

Patch # 1.4.9

:::::Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-Change seasons length - 9 hours of winter, and 25 hours of summer
-Added Daily Rewards button to the market - claim daily rewards
-Fixed weird chat font effecting some users
-Mods can now send Crowns to users
-10 new moderators join the game world
-Players effected by constant connection drops should receive this error much less

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
-Main Menu font changes as we start to work towards new GUI implementation
-New chat font
-Fixed major issue with homecity resources cap going down to 5,000
-Additional fixes to the chat and whisper system
-Fixed message notification on transferring too many units to army or town
-Fixed Elven Build Sylvan Shrine quest, to clearly indicate how to and where to build it

:::::Balance Adjustments:::::
-PvP attack protection is now 60 minutes instead of 30 minutes
-Made PvP only match armies within 10% of strength value, used to be 30% before
-Hero and Dragon units add less strength to the army strength value

MadDawg2020
04-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Just got a 3 minutes until server is down notice followed by game freezing. Just wanted to suggest giving more than a 3 minute notice and also I had to ctrl alt delete since the game crashed when the 3 min notice appeared. Glad for the patch just hope my army is not trashed now/ (loss of loot or soldiers) :( 2 were raveling and not stationary. Well actually One army had just entered a town when i got the notice then crash while the other was in the midway point between my city and a port city. Last but not least how long for the server to be down? Appreciate all the hard work and love the game despite the above :) Tyvm for any answers as well.

Avenger
04-05-2013, 09:53 PM
Looks good.

Zvonzi
04-06-2013, 03:05 AM
Nice patch. Thanks guys.

Sovelis
04-06-2013, 08:50 AM
whoooo new patch thanks dev team! keep up the new work ^^