PDA

View Full Version : Fix the runtime error/random crashes/'Lost connection to server' immediate crash,...

bramp0wnd
04-05-2013, 06:52 PM
Fix the runtime error/random crashes/'Lost connection to server' immediate crash,...

I get these a lot :(

Runtime: My screen blocks and sound keeps repeiting

Random crashes: just playing and game stops without any reason...

'Lost connection to server': When you lose connection to the internet for 5 seconds, your game crashes by itself... This should get replaced with some system like the system in L4D2, cs:go,... I always get set back a lot... And it demotivates me to do the same seige 3 times again... And then i haven't spoken about the new resources i have to put in the lost army...

I'm sure i'm not the only one having this problems, else than that, good game guys and I like it a lot but this makes it so irritating to play, I hope to not crash after a pvp so i keep my earnings...

Greatings, Bramp0wnd.

Konstantin Fomenko
04-05-2013, 07:04 PM
The team is gonna be up yet again working on these issues. Some of them like server crashes - effect every player, and these are getting the priority. The crashes and freezes you reported effect small amount of players, but they are still our highest priority. We have a great patch coming up later tonight - that will actually fix your connection issues, among other things. Tomorrow we`ll have a permanent solution to server kicking people out, or crashing... We intend to keep on going in the same overdrive mode until we get most of the major issues fixed.

Tevishtszaat
04-14-2013, 10:00 AM
I'm having the same issue every 20-30 seconds after logging in.