PDA

View Full Version : what is this i don't even...

Darkfyre
04-05-2013, 02:48 PM
someone mind telling me how someone with a 0 strength army can attack me and i have to choose to "fight" them or i auto-pay them money??? wtf is that ****?

also, is there a hack or an exploit where you can make someone lose connection after doing so?

is there somewhere i can look to check if the servers are up or down? I tried to connect after I got disconnected at that loading screen and it keeps timing out now

FinKone
04-05-2013, 02:51 PM
someone mind telling me how someone with a 0 strength army can attack me and i have to choose to "fight" them or i auto-pay them money??? wtf is that ****?

also, is there a hack or an exploit where you can make someone lose connection after doing so?

is there somewhere i can look to check if the servers are up or down? I tried to connect after I got disconnected at that loading screen and it keeps timing out now

At this time, everyones getting timed out. Servers are most likely down. It ain't a personal attack on you.

Konstantin Fomenko
04-05-2013, 03:05 PM
Darkfyre,

Sorry for the trouble man. You are not getting attacked by 0 strength army, it`s just that sometimes it doesn`t show their strength properly. But it will always be +-10% of your army strength to make for a fair match.

With regard to connection timed out - restarting your PC, and/or internet modem/router should fix this for you.

FinKone
04-05-2013, 03:13 PM
I've tried a restart, myself and a few others are all hitting time outs currently. I'll try once more.

Konstantin Fomenko
04-05-2013, 03:16 PM
Yes, server is down. WE are restarting it, will be back online in 5 minutes. Don`t know what to say:(