PDA

View Full Version : Walls not working?

Zagar230
04-05-2013, 04:31 AM
I have completed my palisade walls. I then turned them into upgraded walls (but this is were the trouble is) I have half Palisades/Half Wooden Walls, is this how it's suppost to be for orcs? I see no orcs working on any walls I Def have enough resources. I haven't been attacked to stop the process. I had a grayed out continue wall construction button but, it tends to go away. So, any help would be appriciated

Q: Can I own more then 1 Town/castle in Online Play?
Q: Is spending 140 bucks on this game to much? :3 (cuz, it sucked me in...)

Zagar230
04-05-2013, 11:57 AM
Anyone? Been wiating for about 8 hours now.

skittles32009
04-05-2013, 12:00 PM
yes that is how the orcs walls are supposed to be, to my knowledge.

the occasional greyed out button happens with houses with me too, so i think its a bug or something.

A: you can have up to 4 towns/castles in online play, you have to create 4 different ones after logging in.

A: lol depends on how much you earn on whether or not 140 is too much :P

Zvonzi
04-05-2013, 12:00 PM
EDIT: It has already been answered.

Zagar230
04-05-2013, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. But, man it doesn't look as cool as the other cities were it's full log and not palisade/log. Makes me wanna cry a bit.

Q: I know you can make the 4 other towns. But, Can I interact with them between my other towns?

vicious666
04-05-2013, 06:07 PM
spend money will help dof to grow, reverie still a small house, but theyr interaction with player and theyr ideas are fantastic

theyr approch is similar to CCP and eve online, and is very rare in mmo games

Sovelis
04-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. But, man it doesn't look as cool as the other cities were it's full log and not palisade/log. Makes me wanna cry a bit.

Q: I know you can make the 4 other towns. But, Can I interact with them between my other towns?

At the moment of time i dont think you can but maybe they will put that in

Joseph Visscher
04-07-2013, 09:20 PM
we've investigated the issues with wall constuction and are working to resolve them this week in one of the next set of patches.